ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

"coming in just ten minutes baby." It was a text Jungkook sent Taehyung before he began to drive towards the blonde's home.

Taehyung put back the lip balm he just applied on his lips to make it look a bit tinted and glossy finish. He stared at his reflection.. he was finally going out with someone after so long and that someone was fortunately the same person he shared his past dates with.

His heart was flying high with happiness and the urge of embracing Jungkook was not helping at all. But now he just needed to wait for few minutes to see Jungkook infront of him again and hold him.

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he saw a text from Jungkook that he was already outside, waiting for him. Glancing one last time at the mirror and fixing his hair he breathed out and left the room.

When he reached downstairs he saw his mother and his son were playing on the couch with Hannie having two different toys in his hand, showing them to his grandma who was clapping seeing them, making the baby happy.

"Eomma, I'm leaving." He said walking near the couch, and crouching down to talk to his baby who looked at him with his doe eyes.

"Yes son, have a really nice night!" The excitement in her voice was genuine. She was glad knowing finally her son was going out with someone and also with the person he loved for years. But the tease in her voice was evident as well which apparently made Taehyung open his mouth with a soft gasp.

"Mom! We're just going on a date, don't be a pervert." He said, huffing when she laughed at her son's words.

"Bye baby, papa will see you tomorrow okay! Be a good boy with granny." The blonde said, pinching his son's cheek who tilted his head, trying to understand what his father meant but nonetheless he nodded.

"Love you sweetheart." With that Taehyung kissed the baby's whole face making the baby laugh. He got up and stepped towards the front door.

Hiah looked at her son with a soft smile as her hands wiped Hansung's face because his father could not control himself from kissing hannie's whole face and leaving some tinted marks on the baby's skin.

Taehyung glanced at them before he opened the door and saw Jeon Jungkook, leaning on the car door with his phone in his grasp.

Taehyung's breath got stuck in his throat. The raventte was looking so beautiful. Yes beautiful. Taehyung noticed how the younger's style changed now. He tries different colours other than black which was a only common colour for Jungkook before.

The way Jungkook was looking so heavenly in the sweater he wore, with the pair of black jeans. The way styled his hair, pushing them away from his forehead. And according to Taehyung the raventte was just like a perfect rose among a field of wildflowers, standing out from the rest.

The blonde's heart skipped a beat when Jungkook looked up and gave him a wide smile, eyes going small, cheeks getting full, lips forming in a captivating curve.