ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung's face who was sleeping calmly in his embrace. His own hands were holding the male close to his heart.

He suddenly remembered what he did after their first night togather. Something he regrets from the bottom of his heart.

Taehyung fell asleep after Jungkook cleaned him. It was his first time and that made him exhausted so when Jungkook cleaned his body with the  wet towel, he smiled before going into his dreamland.

Jungkook saw that and he waited a bit to see if Taehyung was deep asleep or not. When he was sure of that, he took his phone before wearing clothes.

Glancing at Taehyung again he walked out of the room to go downstairs.

He entered the small kitchen and sat down on the chair, placing his elbow on the table, facing the open kitchen door, incase Taehyung comes down.

The ravenette's face had a frown when he dialled a number, keeping it close to his ear.

"Suga." He said when someone picked the call.

"Yes boss." Suga answered.

"Hack Taehyung's laptop and phone. Delete every data about me, everything understood?" He said clenching his jaw.

"Got it boss, I'll let you know after I'm done."

Jungkook cut the call after getting the answer he wanted. Min Yoongi is a very trusted and only hacker in his group. That man is really perfect in the job so whenever he says suga to do anything he never disappoints anyone.

The mafia boss stood up to leave the kitchen. Taehyung's house is cozy he had to say that. It was two storey house but not much big. With a kitchen and guest room downstairs and Taehyung's room as well as his office room was upstairs. Taehyung's loves gardening so he had a small garden on the tarace which was located beside the office room.

Jungkook went inside the bedroom only to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully with a pout on his swollen lips. Throwing his phone on the bed he sat on the ground, face was close to Taehyung's.

Having a evil smirk in his lips he whispered "you thought I'm falling for you.. tsk so bad pretty boy. I wanna see your face when you'll know nothing was real from my side."

Scoffing he continued "I don't care if you get hurt in the end Kim Taehyung. I'll be successful in my plan, even if you die I won't care."

With that he laid beside Taehyung and sleep embraced him.

A lone tear left Jungkook's eyes as he pulled Taehyung's naked body more to himself. Kissing the male's head again and again he mumbled "I never thought hurting you will be my worst nightmare."

After kissing Taehyung's forehead he spoke again "I'm really in love with you angel.. I'm so sorry please don't misunderstand me, I know it's all my fault but please... Will you ever try to believe in my love after everything."

They say if a man cries, thinking about you leaving him, then never let the person go. But will Taehyung believe these tears after knowing the truth. Will he forgive Jungkook so easily and act like nothing happened?

He will not, definately. If Jungkook can act like a perfect lover before then why not now?

Taehyung whined when he felt a wet drop on his cheek. Jungkook panicked thinking Taehyung heard everything but his doubts got vanished when the brunette nuzzled his face on his neck while snoring softly.

"Sleep well my love." He whispered before closing his eyes tightly. He had to this again.

Just few more days he needs to hide his real identity from Taehyung and then they will live happily.