ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ

(102 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL HAHA!🥹 Read the note at the end of the chapter)

Taehyung copied every number, every name existing in the phone. But unfortunately he found no texts, not a single one. If the person was using their phone, would not they talk to someone through texts?

Now they just have to do one thing, track those numbers.

Jimin and him decided to divide their work but they did not want to drag them in their home.

If they do this work in the office then they won't be able to share everything they would find exactly. So to do all this, they need to do everything tomorrow, when hopefully Namjoon will be there as well.

Honestly both of them were excited because finally, they got a not so solid yet a solid clue. No they did not know who is the boss, whose numbers were saved in the mobile. But when they were clueless about the case, this phone is enough to make them excited about hunting the person down.

With an exhausted body and mind Taehyung opened the front door of his home and entered. He threw his shoes infront of the shoe rack before walking inside.

The Brunette let out a sigh as he threw his body on the couch, closing his eyes before he decided to freshen up.

He forced his body to sit up then stand. Taking his bag with him.

As always first he walked towards his office and put everything there. But he did not know why but somehow he thought he should put the notebook somewhere else.

Unfortunately his doubts for Jungkook started to form in his mind again which he obviously wanted to shrug off but that was getting kinda hard for him.

Without thinking much he did as his inner voice told him to. He left the room with the notebook making his way to his bedroom to keep it somewhere before taking his clothes to change after freshening up.

But before he could enter he heard the sound of his calling bell ringing. He frowned thinking who could come as this time.

Sighing he put his clothes on the bed and walked out of the bedroom. Then again he heard his door opening. He was already walking down from the stairs. The person was none other than his boyfriend.

Taehyung smiled noticing his figure who looked at him with a sweet smile as well.

"Hey baby." Jungkook spoke, opening his arms for Taehyung who was no doubt was looking very exhausted. Jungkook knew why but decided not to comment on that.

Taehyung's boxy smile did not leave his lips till he found himself in Jungkook's embrace. Hugging his tighty Taehyung spoke "hey love."

His voice was muffled as he had his face stuffed in Jungkook's neck, inhaling the musky scent he loves, to ease his mind.

And it was the moment when he forgot everything. Every stress, his doubts, especially the certain thoughts he was having about Jungkook. They just vanished in thin air.

"You didn't inform me that you're coming?" Taehyung asked after a moment, pulling away a bit but not leaving the warmth. Jungkook too had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist.

The raventte smiled and kissed Taehyung's cheek before speaking. "Just wanted to see you so I came. And I knew you would be home at this time so why not give a surprise to my baby." His voice was soft like a feather, eyes held the tender emotions that only swirls seeing Taehyung.

Oh, well Taehyung gave a key to Jungkook too. So that he can come inside whenever he wants. That was not a big deal for them.

Taehyung smiled back and also gave a sweet peck on Jungkook's nose "you did well then. I missed you." With that he nuzzled more in Jungkook's neck again.