chapter 40

(Haileys POV:)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I woke up and turned the alarm off. I got up and woke up hayes nd Taylor. I went to the bathroom and changed (outfit above). I brushed ny teeth, put my hair in a messy pony tail. And did my blue smokey eye makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom to were the guys were. Hayes was fixing his hair and Taylor was on his phone. I walked up to hayes nd fixed his hair into the new Justin beiber hair look. He then thanked me.

I checked the time it was '1:42' our flights at '2:30' I grabbed my phone out and played some music. 'Trap queen' played and me and Hayes danced like idiots while Taylor video tapped and laughed at us.

"Guys we have too leave at 2:15 if you's want Starbucks" I said

"Starbucks" Taylor and Hayes Said at the same time and in a very funny girly voice

"Alright Lets go bitches" I said grabbing my suitcase and walked out the door. We knocked on Matt's nd Carter's room since everybody slept there last night. They all fastly got dressed nd we left.

We drove in the limousine. I was in between Carter nd hayes. Carter was rubbing my back as I layed my head on his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around hayes as he napped on my leg.

We made it to the airport with 10minutes to go to Starbucks. We ran inside nd got our drinks. I got a cotton candy frap. Then we left to the airport. We sat and waited.

"Flight number 256,789,183,529,361 have now arrived. If you may please quickly nd quietly go onto your plane. Thank you nd have a nice flight" the airline lady said

"Well this is goodbye" I said to mahogany and Cameron since they live in L.A

"Yeah I guess so." Mahogany Said hugging me. I hugged back. Then she hugged everyone

"Im gonna miss you" Cameron Said hugging me.

"Im gonna miss you too" I said hugging back

Then we walked out to our planes. I sat by Matthew and Carter. I looked around the plane,I saw Aaron in the middle of an old man and woman. They had there heads on his shoulder and he looked like he was gonna cry.

I laughed a little. It made me think of nash. With nash would be in the middle or him laughing. I really miss him. I looked out the window and thought more about nash. He was a really great person.

I grabbed my phone and headphones and "see you again played" I sat there closed my eyes and thought bout why nash died and not me. It was my fault why the elevator broke.

I layed my head on Carter's shoulder, He put his arm on my waist. I then feel asleep

All your fault

Your worthless

Go die

Whore

Attention seeker

Slut

Dumb bitch