chapter 15

I woke up hearing laughing and seeing flashing lights in my eyes. I opened my eye to see the guys taking pictures of me sleeping cuddled up with calum...I slick my middle finger up at them and they laughter more.

My cheeks started blushing then calum started to laugh while blushing too. I got up and grabbed my clothes for the day (in the picture) and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and took a shower.

I brushed my teeth then braided my hair. I put on my makeup on then I put my Jordan's on and walked out of the bathroom to the guys.

"Wassup bitches" I said

"Wassup hoe" Taylor said cockyly

"Nigga don't cocky with me" I said

He put his hands up smirking

"And don't smirk at me" I said

I sat on the bed that calum was on. Too be true with yall calums really hot like really...#fallinginlovewithcalum. He put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I layed my head on his chest.

"Hey me and the guys are going to the fair wanna come?" Asked Luke

"Sure" I said

"Yeah" Taylor said

"I guess" calum said.

"Lets go then" Luke said.

We got up still with claims arm around my waist. We walked to the fair since it was a mile away...

"My legs hurt" I whine

"I'll carry you" calum said smiling

"Ok" I said

He squatted down and I got on his back. He held my legs and I held his neck.

"Aw look at the love birds" Ashton said laughing

Me and calum started to blush

"And there blushing" Michael added

Once we got there Luke met up with some girl who was really pretty. She had red hair,green eyes,5'4. She was super nice.

"Guys this is my girlfriend aria" Luke said

"Aw. Is she from the ocean?" I asked laughing because she has red hair and her name like aria from "the little mermaids". Every body started to laugh.

"No she's not" luke said

I jumped off of calums back and walked up to her.

"Im Hailey" I said

"Again aria" she said

"Well what do you wanna do?" I asked her

"Go into the haunted mansion" she said smiling evilly

"Ok" I said

"Lets partner up" Taylor said

"Alright. Luke with aria,Hailey with calum,naill with zayn,Ashton with Michael." Taylor said walking up to some random girl

"And me with Kylie" he said smiling. Kyle had light blue hair, brown eyes,and she's 5'2. She also pretty..

"Ok" I said holding calums hand as we walk into the mansion..

Once we got in fucking clowns come out with knives scaring me so bad calum was holding me. He put me on his back and carried me through. I was mostly pretending to be scared witch worked #teamhailey.

Once we were done with the haunted house we rode a bunch of roller coaster. We played games. It was really late about 11:45 so we have 14minutes until the fair ends. Calum won me a huge teddy bear.

"Wanna go to the faireswheel?" Calum asked

"Sure." I said

Calum made Ashton and Michaels hold my bear while me,him,Luke,aria,Taylor,and Kylie went on the wheel. I layed my head on calums chest while he had his arms around me. Once we stopped w were on the top.

We watched the fire works go by. We looked into each other eyes.

"It's beautiful" I said

"Just like you" he said. I smiled all of a sudden he crashes his lips into mine I kiss back and all we do is have a 4minute make out session. Once we pulled away we smiled. I layed back on his chest.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow at 8?" He asked neviously

"Omg yes" I said smiling

Once we got off the ride we met up with the guys and girls that were at the food carts.

"Someone's pretty happy" Michael said

"Well someone gots a date tomorrow" calum said

"Right how did you know about mine and arias date tomorrow?" Luke said

"Or mine and kylies?" Taylor said

"No I mean mine and Haileys" calum said

"You asked out Hailey" Luke said

"Yeah" calum said

"Bout time"Ashton said

Calum just laughed.

"Triple date" Kylie said

"Tomarrow we have to go shopping" aria said

"Yup" I said

"Well it's time to go back since the fairs over" Taylor said.

"Can you carry me back" I said to calum with the puppy eyes

"Fine but only half way" he said. I smiled and hopped onto his back. He carried me once it was half way...

"Want me to get down now?" I asked him

"No" he said

"Ok" I said

He carried me all the way back to the house..

"Im going to bed. Night bitches" I said/yelled

"Can I come?" Calum asked

"Of course" I said grabbing his hand. And went to my room there.

"Im getting dressed so don't look" I said grabbing some pajama shorts and a blue tank top and changed. I put my clothes I wore away and crawled into the bed with calum and cuddled with him.

We watched tv and I fell asleep....