chapter 21

(JC POV:)

1week later

I really miss Hailey. She might be bad but she doesn't deserve to be in jail for 2years. Although they might have a reason. But I don't know no one told me...

I grabbed my phone and this might seem crazy as hell but I'm gonna have to see wats up with Hailey and call Luke ugh...

(J=jc&L=luke)

L-hello?

J- Luke?

L- yup. Who's this?

J- it's jc...Hailey brother

L- oh. What do you want.

J- what did Hailey go to jail for?

L- they said she murdered someone

J- WHAT!?!? Did she?

L- no

J- well thanks

L- yup. Also when she gets out she has probation officer and house arrest with ankle bracelet

J- shit. Well thanks

L- yup

J- I gtg bye

L- peace

I hung up. Wtf my little sister can't be a murderer. She's not even 16. I really need money to bail here out. Or something bad is going to happen...

I got my laptop and went on younow.com and set my camera up..

"Hey guys. I know a bunch of you's already heard about Hailey in jail. And I'm hear to talk about it" I said

Omg! What happened

Is she ok?

When will she get out

What did she do

"Ok. This happened, she was at a nirvana concert. Her and her friends got super waisted and hung out with the band and got drunk more. When the concert was over they left. Well her friend Kylie wasn't as drunk so she was driving and a cop pulled them over. They almost let them get by but they smelled achol. Well they stepped out the car and put them in handcuffs. Well then the cop started to feel them up and see if they had anything algal on them. And once he got to Hailey she freaked when he touched her because of our father use to abuse her. When he was touching her she kicked him hard in balls and ran. So didn't the rest. They grabbed the keys and uncffed Hailey and ran to there friend Taylor's. They were half way up the latter and the cop called back up and got them down and brought them to jail. She had to sleep there an  the next day was court and said she did murder and now she was sentenced for 2years and shell be needing a probation officer and she has to be on house arrest for a while." I said.

Wow

Is there anything we can do

Where is she

Can we help in any way

"Well there's one way you guys can help. We need 1,4567$ to bail her out. If you guys can please go to #freehailey.com you guys can donate money and that we will be Able to free Hailey sooner." I said

Doing it right now

Same

I'll be donating after this video

"Thank you guys so much. This means the world to see my baby sister out of jail. I love you guys so much and I'll see you guys soon bye" I said shutting my computer off and went on Twitter...

@jccaylen: hey guys go check out my younow video and please donate.

#freehailey

Then I checked the donation. Already have 123$ going good so far. Hope soon we can have Hailey home....

(Hailey' s pov:)

It's been a week in the prison. It's not that bad since I have a friend here. I really miss my friends and family. Even though most of them hate me. Aria and Kylie been visiting me everyday.

The cops are trying to get me to tell them the rest of the squad member's. But nope. Im not going to rat them out either. They been the there for me from thick and thin.

"Hailey follow me" Kylie said unlocking my ceal

"Ok" I said walking with him into the room....