chapter 14

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I got up and hoped Into the shower. Today we're leaving on tour...I started to sing "bitch better have my money" by rianna

After my shower I change into my clothes and blow dried my hair. Then did my makeup. I went out of the bathroom and saw Taylor still sleeping on the bed. He slept over last night.

I got on hop on his pants area ;) and started bouncing. He woke up smiling like he just really got layed.  I laughed at him. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me next him and cuddled me.

"Hurry up we have too leave in a hour" I said smiling at him sleeping on my stomach.

"Ugh fine, do not look at me" he said weirdly while winking

"But your body's so hot how could I look away?" I said sarcastically but funny..

He smiled at me. He started to get changed and I checked my tweeter. It was nothing good so I didn't bother to read anything. After he got dressed we grabbed my bags and walked downstairs.

"Yo jc" I said

"What's up." He said

"Im leaving in a few minutes" I said

"Okay. Call me once you get there and promise to be good" he said

"Whatever" I said

"Also don't go into my room" I said

"Ok well bye" he said

"Bye bitches" I said hugging jc goodbye.

We speed off to Starbucks and then the airport. "Plains 4321 just arrived. If you may please get on your plains nice and safely thank you" the plains lady said.

Also the other guys already got on the plains yesterday before us. We got on our plane and I sat by Taylor. We watched Netflix while I slept on his shoulder.

……………………………………skip the plain ride…………………………………

Once  We got off Taylor called Luke to pick us up since Taylor's car is at his mom's house. We waited about an hour then he finally came. I sat in the front and Taylor sat in the back.

We drove to my aunt's house since she lives close by and dropped our bags off there since we had to stay with her.. Then we left to the guy's. They were at the studio rehearsing.

"Hey guys" I said

"Hey Hailey" they said.

We hung out for a bit. We went to Ashtons house and watched death house. I cuddled with calum. He's extremely cute. Once the movie was over I fell fast asleep in his arms and he also fell asleep...