chapter 7

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ugh" I said rolling off my bed. I walked to the bathroom and striped to nothing. I turn on my play list and 'grind on me' starts. I hoped into the shower and changed into my clothes (in the picture)I call zayn since he was driven me to school.

-zayn-

Me: yo zayn

Zayn: wasup

Me: are you here yet

Zayn: 5more minutes

Me: hurry up I need to stop at Starbucks

Zayn: k. Be there in a few

Me: k.byee

Zayn:bye

I hung up and walked downstairs. No one but Connor was awake. He was drinking his coffee watching 'the fosters'. Then zayn pulls up beeping his horn. I grab my bag and run to his car...

We first drove to Starbucks and called the rest of the squad and told them to wait for us. Once we were done we went to school and met up with everyone. We did our hand shake and me and Luke hug.

Once we go to school we go to the office

Office lady: hi how May I help you

Me: wasup I'm Hailey. Im New here with these losers

Lady: okay here's your books and your sqadual

Me: thanks

Me: lezgo

We walk out and into the stupid class room

Teacher: hi who are you and your late

Me: I'm Hailey and this is luke,jj,jg,zayn,and naill and I don't care if we're late

Teacher: take a seat

Me: what ever

I say as we sit all the way in the back. We pull out our phone not caring what the bitch says. I put in headphones listening to music. After like 30minutes the bell rang and we went to math class ugh.I sat in the back again with the rest. And some other kid sat by me. I put my feet up and listen to music.

Kid: yo you know yo can't play on your phone

Me: nigga does it look like I give a Fuck?

Kid: shit chill girl

Me: can you leave me the Fuck a lone?!?!

Kid: I'm Taylor caniff

Me: Hailey....caylen

Taylor: your jc caylen sister?

Me: yup

Then the bell ran and I left not caring about 'Taylor'. I walked to lunch and Luke sat one side of me of me and the other was jj. Then Taylor came and sat with us. Some hoe came up to luke and was being a bitch to me.

Gurl: your a slut

Did I hear that right she called me a slut.

Luke: bitch stfu your a whore

I got up and jawed her ass hard as Fuck. She tried punching me I moved side ways and she punched the air. She tried smacking me but I moved and then she tried kicking me and I grabbed her foot and she fell back wards.

Everyone started to laugh at her. She got mad and was red. I just laughed. Then it was our last class of the day and it was gym..instead of playing I skipped since I don't give a Fuck.

Me and black ninja vide (squad name) went to the back room and smoked some weed. Then Taylor came...