chapter 23

(Haileys POV:)

"Hailey wake up!" Khlòe said

"Im up" I said

"Guess what" khlòe said

"I don't like guessing just tell me" I said

"Your no fun. But she said yes. We're gonna get tattoos" khlòe said

"Omg yes!" I said jumping off of my bed hugging her

"When?" I asked

"After noon" khlòe Said

"Ok." I said

"Lets get break fast" I said

"Ok" khlòe said

We walked to the cafeteria and got our food and sat a far away table from Amelia. After my tattoo im gonna beat her ass...but I'm really exited to get matching tattoos...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^after lunch^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Time to get my tattoo. Im really nervous for some reason.  But I know I'll be safe since I already had about 4 already.

"You ready?" Khlòe asked excitedly

"Yes!" I half way screamed but squealed

"Let go" she said grabbing my wrist pulling me to the "tattoo lounge" meaning the back part of the laundry room. We walked up to her and she smiled.

We told her we wanted a Campos on our wrist. She sat us down me first. She put some liquid on my wrist and then she got here Inc ready. She priest the cold Inc against my skin and priest harder.

It hurted like a bitch but I'm used to it. Once she was done she started to do khlòe right away. It's khlòes first tattoo. She almost started to cry but I squeezed her other hand and once she was done she cried little.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and she cried in my chest.

"It's okay babe" I said

"Thanks" she said to Russia our tattoo artist. She was a really cool chick.

"Thanks also" I said to Russia

"Welcome" Russia said

"You should hang out with us" I said

"Shit alright babe" Russia said bitting her lip

"Best friends" khlòe said smiling and not crying

"Best friends" we both said

"I'm getting the same tattoo to prove it" Russia said

"Are you sure it safe" I asked

"Hella yea babes don't worry" Russia said grabbing her tattoo Inc and pen. She rubbed achol on and prested the Inc to her skin. She made the same tattoo we had. It was pretty cool. She was pretty happy.

These are my three bitches. We all have the same date when we get out. So when we're out we can chill.  I love them there my best friends.

So after our tattoos we had to get back to our ceals.Russia shares a ceal with bitch face Amelia. The slut of jail. We hugged each other's and left. Russia ceals right next to ours so we can talk at night Time.

Once we get back to out ceals we had a few minutes before we had to go out side and go to our jobs in jail. I started to draw circles and made them into people. Then I made a lien and turned into a mountain.

I had a bunch if people climbing the mountain to see the queen but they had to get through a bunch of task. Only the chosen one's make it. I made a sunset with a bunch of random stuff.

Khlòe said it was super amazing but once I was done it was Time to go to our station's. We all got splitted up into different jobs. I had mine with bitch face Amelia. And they partnered me up with her.

We had to crush rocks with a steel iron. Was so weak and so clumsy and ran into me and the iron went straight throw her foot. The guards too her to nurses office and and she had a broken foot.

I kept doing my Job and after was dinner. We got cleaned up and made our way to the cafeteria. We had to serve food today. After surviving food we had to get ours. We sat at a far back table ate and talked.

After we said good bye and went to the showers. I took a quick shower. Then brushed my teeth. Diana gave me coco butter for my tattoo. And the girls some.  Then we walked to my ceal.

I layed on my bed and started to sing 'smells like teen spirit' by nirvana. Once I was done khlòe and Russia were clapping I just laughter at them. Sooner or later they all went to bed. I just layed staring at the ceiling.

I miss hayes. He's my baby. He's 15 just like me. He's so cute. Besties for life I mean right. We went to jail together for the fist time. He's my ride or die. After a while I let darkness take its place...

Kill yourself

No one wants you

I hope you die

Over dose

I hate you

No love

No one cares

Bitch

Whore

Slut

Motherfucker

Thot

Ugly

PLEASE DIE!