chapter 13

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I was about to turn the stupid ass alarm off but Luke did for me...

"Oh,good morning babe" Luke said

"Morning babe" I said as I got up and picked out clothes (in the picture) and went to my bathroom. I took a shower singing 'lay me down' by Sam Smith. Once I was done with my shower and getting dresses I did my makeup.

I blow dried my hair and put it in a braide. I got out of the bathroom to see only Taylor asleep. I grabbed shaving cream and crawled and sat on top of his stomach and snakes him with it. Once he woke up he turned us over where he was on top of me.

I was laughing at the shaving cream on his face. He started to tickle me.

"Tay...ler...stOP...TiCkLing Me..." I said laughing

"Nope" he said drop the p.

He stoped tickling me and changed into his clothes for school. Once we were all done we went downstairs to see every body asleep. We walked out the door and we drove in 2different cars...

I Drove with Taylor and Luke and zayn. Naill drove with jj and jg. We stopped at Starbucks then went to school..

We first went to mrs.Glassman ela class

Glassman: Mrs.trouble your late

Me: suck my ass

I walked to the back where my seat is to see some kid in my Sat

Me: move

Kid: what? No

Me: I'll give you til 3

Luke: I would move if I was you

Kid: but I'm not you. Im Shawn

Me: 1...2...3

Luke: Hailey don't do it.

I grabbed 'shawn' by his collar and punched him. I threw him into the wall and kneed him in the 'spot'. Then I sat back in my seat.

Me: next time I would do what I say

I said as I put my feet on the rest and started to blast 'smells like teen spirit' by nirvana. Once the bell rung it was math class. So every body left right away..

Luke: we leaving

Me: sure

I said as we walked to the glass.. some other kids were in our seats. But not for long. I went to my desk And slammed my hands on it.

Me: move!

The kid got up and ran. We sat down while he teached. After the lunch bell rung we ditched the rest of the day and went to the spot. We spray painted again the cops came. I couldn't run in heals so Luke carried me.

He put me over him shoulder as he ran. The police was so slow he couldn't reach us..lmfao. We left and went to my house.

Me: I'M HOMD BITCHES

Jc: what are you doing home early?

Me: umm...

Nash: did you ditch

Me: why isn't hayes in school?

Hayes: I'm home schooled

Me: hayes fuck off

I said as we went to my room. We smoked and drank and after a while we went to bed. I slept next to Taylor who had his arm around me....