chapter 5

I called jc...as I do someone pushes me over and the building was trapped in explode into flames. Then we started to run away from there.

"Thanks for saving me"

"No problem. By the way im Chris"

"Im Hailey"

"Why we're you in there?"

"My step-dad hates me and I hate him"

"Oh. Im sorry"

"Its not your fault"

We stopped at a 7eleven. I waited out side calling jc. After I called jc Chris came out with our slushy. We sat at a near by park talking and laughing after a while he had to go and then jc came...

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, can we go home now?"

"Lets go"

While we were going home jc stopped at taco bell. Since I'm a vegetarian I didn't get anything. And then we stopped at Starbucks for me. Then home. I sighted getting out of the car.

Once we got into the house everybody screamed "HAILEY". We hugged then I ran up stairs into my room. I locked the door and sat on the bed in tears. I took a shower. Once the water hit my cuts it burn like hell.

After my shower I changed into (in the picture). Then I blow dried my hair then put it up in a messy bun. My phone wasn't working right when I tried to call jaylen..so I threw it on the flower.

I started to cry thinking on my family hates me. Then someone knocks on the door.. knock knock knock

"Who is it?"

"Kian"

"What do you want"

"Can I come in?"

"Ugh"

I unlock the door and let kian in. He was super weird but cute way. I think he's drunk. He put his arm around my waist pulling me close to him. He was tickling me making me laugh.

He played with my hair and sung "style" Taylor swift cover. He and me danced. It was super funny although he is dating Andrea. Eh who cares about her when he could have me. He touched my rope cuts.

I screamed in pain. He said sorry and he was rubbing my back. Then we went to the bathroom dowstairs for the first aid kit. The medicine he poured on me made me scream. Then jc came running seeing in I was ok.

Jc held my hand while the other on was with kian. After we stayed downstairs watching "IT" or "penny wise". I was cuddled up to kian. He was holding me tightly back. On the scared parts I hid my face in his neck.

The guys were staring at us talking about us but who cares?...After a while the movie was over and kian carriers me to my room. He laid me on the bed.

Dream

Your a stupid bitch

Whore

Kill yourself.

Freak

No one loves you

No one cares about you

I HATE YOU

End Dream

I guess I scream because kian and jc were in my room. Kian stayed with me. He was cuddling me. My head on his chest. His arms wrapped on me. I fell asleep and kian did too...