chapter 2

We arrived to the o2l house. Jc carried my bags for me. Once we got into the house I walked into the kitchen where the guys were. "Hiya" I said "HAILEY" they screamed running to me hugging me. I hugged back smiling.

"God I haven't seen you since you were 12,you changed so much" ricky said. "Change is good" I said "true" Rick said back. "Hailey follow me to your room" jc said. I did as told and followed him upstairs.

"Jc you need help?" I asked since he was struggling alot! "No I got it" he said "ok" I mumbled. My room is next to kians and across from jcs.

"Thanks jc" I said "welcome sister" he said I smiled. He left the room.

I closed the door and started to put my stuff away. I can tell jc decorated the room like a dork. I redid it punk rock style. My favorite..I put up fav band posters,I moved the weird dolls,and put my new speakers in.

I put all clothes in the closest, put my makeup away, put the bed I want it and called my friend jojo.

Me:yo jojo

Jojo: hey Hailey

Me: I'm in Santa Monica California

Jojo: yo come to my party

Me: where?

Jojo: 435 main street

Me: ok what time

Jojo:10:00

Me: ok Ima go get ready

Jojo: bye. See ya.

Then she hung up. I look through my clothes until I found my favorite dress. (In the picture) I got ready and went down stairs since it was 9:30.

The guys were on the couch and jc was gone.

"Hiya can one of you's give me a ride?" I asked. "where are you going looking like that?" Ricky said. "Too a party,why do I look bad?" I said.

"Girl you look gourgous" ricky said "thanks" I said. Smiling.

"I'll take you" jc said. "Ok" I said "we leaving now?" He asked yea" I said grabbing my white hand bag. We walked off to the car and drove to her house. "Hailey,promise me you will be home at 12:00 and no drinking"

Jc said.

"Sure" I said not caring. " love you" if said "luv ya 2" I said getting out of the car. I walked to the door and knocked the jojo came an I went inside and jc left. The party was huge!.. they blasted music.

I was dancing with random people drinking all night and smoked some.. best party ever. The time kept getting later and later by the second. I totally forgot what if said. After everyone left I fell asleep in jojos room.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««6a.m.»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I woke up to some one shaking me. "Hailey wake up" jojo said. I woke up and sat up. "Wat time is it?" I asked "6:00 a.m" she said "OMG I need to go home" " I said "Bye" she said "Bye" I said back.

I left her house in a hurry. Too bad she can't drive me. I took off my heals running out of breath until I made it too the house. I took deep breaths then walked in hoping the guys weren't awake.

Once I got into the house the guys were all waiting in the kitchen...