chapter 32

(Haileys POV:)

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I woke up and walked to the door and opened to see Matt and Carter

"Hey" I said

"Hey. We're going to the beach at 12:00" Carter said

"Ok" I said in morning voice

"Also don't worry about mahogany and Taylor there downstairs so get ready" Matt said

"Ok bye" I said shutting and locking the door

"Who was it?" Hayes asked me

"Matt and Carter. We're going to the beach" I said

"Ok" he said

I went into my bag and grabbed my bathing suit (in pictures). Then I hopped into the shower.

(Hayes pov:)

I started to get ready since Hailey was in the shower. I grabbed my swim trunks and was ready to change.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I got up and went to the door to see Zack. This is not good!

"What do you want" I asked rudely

"Hailey" he said smirking. I really want to slap it off of his ugly ass thing he calls a face.

"Well she doesn't want you. Now bye bitch ass motherfucker!" I yelled

" whatever she will soon and watch out in Boston." He said walking away. I closed the door and started to change.

(Haileys POV:)

After my shower I started to do water prove makeup. I started to hear hayes yelling but when I check he was getting ready. Whatever.

I changed my belly piercing and put coco butter on my tattoo.

I put on a blue crop top and some black shorts. Then I walked out to hayes.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" he said back

"You ready" I said checking my phone for the time '11:45'

"Yup" he said

"Were also stopping by star bucks" I said

"White bitches" he said in a girly voice I started to laugh.

We grabbed out penny boards and started skating threw the crowed of girls. We finally made it to Starbucks after 13minutes of being chased. Me and hayes ordered and played then left to the beach.

I layed my towel down and put my Sun glasses on and started to tan.

Then someone grabbed me and threw me into the water. I thought to pull a prank on them and not come up.

Then someone came screaming picking me up. Once they were about to do mouth to mouth I started to laugh ans they all looked mad and worried

"Don't ever do that again" jg said

"Don't throw me in the water then" I said  smirking.

After a long ass beach day we went back to the hotel and took showers. Then we went to the gym. I wore Nike's sport shorts and a black tank top and a hoodie I stole from jc a long Time ago. And my jordens.

I put my hair up in a messy pony tail and 're did my makeup. Then we walked to the gym. I did 100push up 65squats 89arm weights 234tredmel and 674leg weights. All the boys had there mouths to the ground.

Except for hayes and Taylor. I also had a 8pack thank you Luke. After we were at the gym we went to taco bell then hotel. We all went to Matt's and Carter's room and watched movie's 'saw 4' 'scream'

'Chucky' and 'scary movie'. I cuddled up with hayes because he was scared like the rest of them. But he stoped the scared Ness. After the movies we went back to our rooms and got ready for bed.

Then I cuddled up to hayes and fell asleep in minutes.