chapter 1

Hiya its Hailey caylen. Yes I'm jc caylens sister. Right now I'm waiting to leave this prison. I'm in here for another week. When I get out I have to go live with my brother. I haven't talked or seen him in 3years. He moved to California to live with his group "o2l". While I'm in Texas.

I really just can't wait to leave this place. The foods gross like the people cooking it. The girls here are the worst. And the gaurds are the meanest. Just 1more week. 18months it seems like I just came here yesterday night. My moms picking me up with david yay! Sarcastic.

"time to eat ladies" mrs.norberry said as she unlocked all our seals walking us to the cafeteria. I really just can't wait to put all 16 piercing back on. But as walking to lunch all the girls started and talked crap about me. But they all know I don't mess around. I beat up one of them already.

Todays lunch was chicken with mashed potatoes and chocolate milk. I don't really eat there food but I haven't ate anything in a while. I really miss my brother and sisters. After eating we had to so into our showers then bed. This bed was way too hard. I'm on top bunk.

My room seal mate is this girl Justin. She's pretty cool. She got 2years for killing her boyfriend for cheating on her. She also had a kid with him. Her kid lives in a foster home. She's 1year old right now. She's really pretty I saw pictures of her beautiful face.

------------------------------------------next week---------------------------------------

Today I'm leaving... "Hailey go put these clothes on and check out. Your parents we shall call" mrs.norberry said. I took the clothes she gave me. She have me a black shirt that said hipster please with light blue pants and tall black furry boots. I also got my grey beanie and all my piercings.

I got dressed and checked out. I was waiting for my mom and David. After 25minutes they finally came. I got "home" and packed my stuff since I had to leave right when I got home. I hugged my younger brothers and sisters. "don't touch them" David told me. I punched him.

I ran upstairs since mom was yelling. I packed all my clothes and everything I had. I grabbed my penny board since my mom isn't taking me. I hugged them and told them I love them. Then I penny boarded to the airport. They did a search check. All I had was my piercings.

I waited like 45minutes until they called the plain. " 234 just arrived" she said and told us where to go. I got onto the plain and sat next to some kid named Nash. He was pretty cute and his nice blue eyes were amazing. We exchanged phone numbers. 7hour plain ride.

Then once we were getting off of the plains I called jc.

Jc: Hello?

Me: Yo jc its hailey come get me

Jc: Ok go to gate 46

Me: Yeah ok

Jc: See ya soon

Me: Bye

I started to walk to the stupid gate. Then after 34minutes he came. We didn't really say anything. He looked mad at me for the piercings. He hugged me and the car ride was silent. We drove to the "o2l" house....