Chapter 4

I was kicking,punching and fighting the man who was forcing me into the car. After awhile i gave up. They put something over my mouth. I passed out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to me being tied on a chair. The ropes were cutting in my skin. It was very dark and I couldn't see anything. My mouth had tape on it. Then a door open ...good morning hailey" said a strange deep voice.

David

he ripped the tap off my moth and smacked me really hard. I look straight at his eyes with my puffy eyes but madly.

"someone's grumpy? Boo who for you"

"you fucking scumbag"

"Oh shut up you nasty whore"

"Make me"

"Why don't you make everybody happy and kill yourself"

"Sorry boo I wouldn't want to make the queen overly happy so let me think no"

"No wonder your mother hates you and your father left you just like your stupid brother"

"You know nothing about my family so quiet"

"Or els what?"

"Once I get out of here I'll kill you"

"Sure you will. I love you sweetheart"

He said leaving me in the room. I see a stupid red herring light from a camera. Stalker much. I kept moving my hands trying to get it to untie but all it did was brush against my skin making me bleed more and more.

So much for a step-douche. All that I can think about is my so called "family" hating me. I just cried sitting in the chair. Then the door opens again..

"Time to eat slave"

"Im not hungry"

"I don't care what you are you are going to eat this and be happy!"

"I said I'm not hungry! *spits in nasty food*

"Nothings good encore for you"

He drops the food and I some how manage to get the force to brake out and as he walks out I start to punch him in the back of the head jumping on his back choking his neck

He swings in circles dropping me and running up to me. He punches me. I grab him by his neck and switch position where I'm in top. I start to punch him and smack him.

Flash back

Sweety go hide

Daddy promise you'll be safe

Promise

Then he walkes away

I'll fucking kill you!!

I see daddy getting punched in the face

Leave my daddy alone!

Sweety go.....go....hide

I saw him getting beaten up more and a man came running up to me. I run out side pounding on the neighbors door then cops show up and ambulance. Daddy's dead with his promises...I cried.

Mommy when's daddy coming back.

Im afraid he's never she said in tears holding me tightly

End flashback

I kept hitting harder and faster. I rip out his eye and dug my nails through his skin pealing it off until he bleeds death. Then I get off his body and run out of the door. Then tall big man come to me.

I find a big rock and smash it into there heads. Yay more death(sarcastically)... I run out of the doors with blood all over me I cry with my head in my hands crying. I grab my half smashed phone and call jc....