🕊|CONSOLATION|

CHAPTER 31Shanaya Sehgal

CHAPTER 31
Shanaya Sehgal

"Manav. You will not blame her for anything, get it?"

"Go away Avni." Manav sighs.

Avni glares at him a little, and walks out of the room like Nikita, Sarika and Ravi did a while ago.

I'm alone with Manav now.

What will he say?

I'm a disappointment? I'm not worthy of sharing his blood? I am the one who caused The Sehgals humiliation?

Will he call me dumb?

"Their opinions should not deter you."

This is probably the only true thing Vijay said to me.

"Are you okay, Shanaya?"

Out of all the things I expected Manav to say, this wasn't it, it wasn't even in the top 100.

"Y-ye. Actually, no. I'm not."

Manav's face hardens.

"Vijay's a coward. He really couldn't find of any other way to drag us down? He's a fucking lowlife. Don't waste your thoughts on someone who doesn't deserve it."

He's trying to comfort me.

That's not something you'd expect Manav to do.

"I'm sorry about the information he got from me."

"Well.. that's actually funny we didn't bribe anyone. I'm not sure what information he has but we never did it."

"You guys didn't?"

"Nah. We don't play foul. That's for lowlifes like Vijay. Anyways, he might get us into a scandal which will cause us only a minor setback, because we'll have to go to court. But once we're proven innocent, we'll get back to our full glory."

"Still I caused you guys inconvenience."

"No, you're not an inconvenience, okay?"

I nod.

"And if I see that Vijay again near you.. he's going to pay. You can count on that,"

I'm not sure I want Vijay hurt,

Even after what he did to me.

And that's what I'm worried about.

Am I too in love? Will I never get over him?

Guys, you're about to witness one of the best grovelings ever, soon