🎲|MANAV KNOWS|

CHAPTER 26Vijay Oberoi

CHAPTER 26
Vijay Oberoi

I drink my fourth glass of alcohol today, all while staring at Shanaya.

The way her beautiful black curls sway as she dances with Avni. And her whole body is looking feastable.

She's not trying to seduce me, but it's working anyway.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I look at whoever interrupted all the X rated images in my mind, and it's Manav.

Did he catch me fantasizing about his cousin?

"Hey Oberoi, what's up?"

He is talking like we're age old friends.

I consider saying your mom, but I relax myself because his mom is actually dead and say, "Just planning on how to murder you without getting caught."

"I'll murder you before you murder me. Anyways, who were you staring at so creepily?"

Fuck. Manav looks at Shanaya and Avni dancing, and his eyebrows dip into a frown.

"You were not looking at Avni, were you? Don't tell me you have a crush on your bestfriend's sister."

Thank god, he didn't think about me looking at Shanaya.

"Firstly, Avni's like a sister to me. Secondly, whoever I have a crush on is none of your business. Thirdly, Fuck off from here."

"Does it feel sad, you know? You can only ask me to fuck off when I clearly broke the pact we made by kidnapping Ravi."

Anger again travels through me.

"If Ravi didn't categorize that as personal matter, I would've fucking burnt you to the ground."

"That's sad, you can only talk for now."

He says with a sickeningly fake smile.

"Manav, do not provoke me-"

"Or you'll do what, Vijay? Threaten me with something again? We both know you can't act on it."

At that point of time there were many logical arguments to tell Manav, that included telling him I had proof to finish the Sehgals, or remind him of who won the hunting.

But, 1) alcohol was already affecting my brain.

2) Some random guy was asking Shanaya for a dance.

I leave my spot from beside Manav, and walk towards the dance floor, towards Avni and Shanaya, and pull Shanaya away from that fucker, and kiss her.

I tilt her head, and fucking slam my lips to her.

And everyone is watching.

Including Avni, Manav, Nikita, Sidhant.

She's taken by surprise, but she kisses back.

I hear Manav distinctly shouting someting, but all my concentration is on Shanaya, because this might be my last kiss with her.

Why?

A) Manav is shouting something about killing me and approaching us.

B) I'm about to tell Shanaya how I was using her.

☆☆☆