🎲|BED|

CHAPTER 9Vijay Oberoi

CHAPTER 9
Vijay Oberoi

Shanaya is different from any of the others I've ever met before. She's like a hurricane who will destroy my life.  It should scare me, but it only makes me more interested in her.

She's still on her knees, and looks fucking ruined. Her curly lockes are now messed up because of how my hand wrapped it around itself.

Her beautiful face is tainted with pink, and her whole face is messed with a mixture of tears, sweat and cum.

Her big doe eyes are filled with lust and her breasts rise and fall with each breath.

"Are you wet dove?" I ask, tilting her head up with my thumb and forefinger.

She gives me a shaky nod.

"Are you aroused after pleasing me?"

She nods a little again.

"We'll have to take care of your needy little pussy now, right?"

Her eyes widen a little at my filthy words, but she nods again, looking at me, waiting for me to do something.

"On the bed, now. Lie down."

She scrambles to her feet, obeying me, and getting on the bed, lying on her back.

Her hair sticks to her face, and she waits for me, glancing at me through her lashes.

Fuck.

Noone should have such an affect on me. But she does.

I climb on the bed, and it creaks under my weight. Our university should really invest in buying better beds.

My fingers trail on her clothed slit, and she closes her eyes briefly at the contact.

Atleast she's as affected by this as I am.

I rub her pussy through the cloth of her shorts.

My fingers moving up and down. I can feel her arousal drenching her panties.

"I hope you are not too attached to your clothes."

She gives me a what the fuck expression.

And I show her what I mean by tearing her shorts in one go. She gasps.

"What the fuck Vijay?"

I can't tear her hoodie, it'll take a lot of strength, not that I don't have strength, I don't have the patience to wait for the hoodie to tear.

"Remove the hoodie."

Shanaya follows the command, bringing her hands to her hoodie, and removing it,

The sight before me is perfect.

She's wearing a light pink lace set from Victoria's Secret. Her pale skin is flush with arousal, and the curves of her body are just perfect. Her skin is like silk, smooth and soft, and her dark curly locks are sticking to her face.

She looks ruined but perfect.

I ignore the part of my brain which is telling me that I'm only here to use Shanaya. I'm only using her for my gains.

I push aside her lace panty with my fingers, and her juices coat my fingers immediately.

"You're so wet dove."

I move my other hand to her breast, and tear the bra.

"That was my favorite one-"

I pinch her nipple, and she looses her voice.

She looks so good, especially those perky tits with rosy pink nipples.

I do three things at once,

I insert two of my fingers knuckle deep inside her.

I close my mouth around one nipple, and

My other hand fondles with her other nipple.

Her back arches of the bed as she moans.

The sound is like a sweet melody to my ears.

I thrust my fingers in and out of her, and feel her tight pussy clenching around my fingers.

I bite her nipple.

She half closes her eyes and moans.

Slap!

I slap her breast, and slow down my fingers, looking at her as she opens her eyes and parts her lips.

"What was that for?"

"You keep your eyes fucking open, or I stop Shanaya."

She keeps her eyes open, and I continue pushing my fingers in and out.

"F-fuck." She moans out,"I'm gonna come.."

I feel her pussy pulse and clench around my fingers, and I insert another finger, streching her.

She moans again.

"Come."

She shatters around me, orgasming and going to a high.

Her juices flood outside her pussy.

I take my fingers out as Shanaya pants.

"Open your mouth." I say.

I take my fingers to her mouth and part them, she doesn't resist as I shove my juices clad finger in her mouth.

She laps at my fingers, maintaining eye contact with me, her light brown eyes hold my gaze.

I finally remove my fingers from her mouth and collect her juices on my fingers again, this time, I bring them to my mouth and lick.

Fuck, she's as sweet as I expected. And I just know she's my new favorite meal.

I remind myself I'm using her, because I seem to forget this everytime.