🎲|MISTAKENLY FELL|

CHAPTER 21Vijay Oberoi

CHAPTER 21
Vijay Oberoi

When you have money, you can do anything.

And everyone who is gonna say 'money can't buy happiness. "

It certainly can, you just need to have enough money.

I gave money to the restaurant workers, and asked them to leave. That leaves me alone with Shanaya.

She's been jumpy all night, I don't know why.

"Is something wrong, dove?"

She shakes her head no.

Something is definitely wrong.

"Sit on the chair."  I whisper, my voice is low but the harshness of it makes her obey instantly.

She sits down looking like a prey ready to be devoured.

She' a dove and I'm the hunter.

"Spread those legs for me."

Her breath hitches. But she parts her legs, displaying her sexy red lace pantiess.

She's wearing a beautiful black gown, with a thigh slit. It seems so tempting to me.

I walk closer to her, near her scared form.

If she doesn't tell me what's wrong, I'll find out myself.

"Do you know you've been torturing me the whole night?"

"W-what?"

"I was tempted to rip your dress and fuck you in front of all my friends, and kill them later, ofcourse."

No one is seeing her naked and living to remember that.

"Now, you'll come all over my face like a good little slut, right?"

"Y-yes."

I see the way desire pools into her eyes.

I kneel down between her legs.

"Guess I brought Vijay Oberoi to his knees.." Shanaya murmurs.

I chuckle, tearing the red panties as its sound reverberates in the room. 

Shanaya bites her lips, and I bring my face nearer to her heat, but I don't do anything yet.

"Vijay.." she moans.

"Yes Dove?"

"I.."

"What do you want? Tell me." I say still breathing over her pussy, making sure my breath falls over her clit.

She doesn't say anything and just closes her eyes.

"Ah!" She gasps, when I slap her over her clit. The sound so sexy, it almost makes me come right there.

"I told you to always look at me Shanaya. Or have you forgot?"

"I th-think I need a reminder." She says, breathless and I haven't even touched her much yet.

"I'm very good at giving reminders sweetheart." I say, and bring my mouth iver her clit, sucking. Shanaya makes all kinds of sexy noises, and I move my tongue down, and up, eating her.

☆☆☆

Post sex is a very vulnerable state.

Yes, I did my research.

Shanaya is on my lap, and after I ate her out as dessert, I fucked her raw.

Her hands are behind my neck and she snuggles closer to me.

"Now tell me what's wrong. You've been acting weird. "

She looks up at me, deciding what to do, then she speaks.

"I-I was in the library today.."

She tells me what happened, and I'm seconds away from ordering my men to get the cctv footage of the library.

"I was just scared, but I'm okay now" Shanaya whispers.

"Don't worry, I'll make that fucker regret it. Whoever it was, he'll pay."

She smiles, snuggling closer and then says,

"I think.."

"You think what?" I ask absent mindedly, playing with her curly locks.

"I love you."

I stiffen. My whole mind goes blank as I try to process it.

I did not expect her to fall in love. Heck, I'm so confused.

Shanaya fades into sleep because she's tired, Without asking for an answer. Hopefully, she doesn't ask for an answer.

Is it too late to leave her?

How am I supposed to tell her I was using her without breaking her heart?

Yes, I haven't asked her about her family yet, but I soon will.

And after I do, I'll disconnect from her.

The idea of staying away from her pains me. Why?

I don't know which fact is more disturbing.

The one where Shanaya fell for me, or the one where I almost told her I love her too.

Ok, I'm sorry I did not write full smut, I was a little busy and you know, I need to be in a right mind while writing smut