🎲|PLAN|

CHAPTER 2Vijay Oberoi

CHAPTER 2
Vijay Oberoi

I'm calculative to a fault.

Mom says I've got some defect in my brain because I refuse to look at situations with emotions.

Once I was watching Titanic with Shravan and Avni, they both were in tears by the end of it, and me, I was thinking if I was Jack, I'd have said, fuck Rose, and pushed her off the door and been there myself.

Love is just a crazy thing. Something that makes you loose control over yourself.

I don't like loosing control. I rarely do. Like yesterday I did.

I did something I shouldn't have. I kissed her.

The girl I've been trying to stay away from. But there's something about her curly locks or those doe eyes which make me want to lock her in a cage, and stare.

She's a damn Sehgal. I remind myself.

"Yo!" Ravi walts inside the room. I sometimes want to go to Roxrex University management and ask them to change my room.
I'd prefer sharing with Shravan, who has been my bestie for life or Sidhant who is as quiet as a rock.

"What are you doing, Vij?" He asks.

Ravi's immature. He's irrational, he's crazy, and unhinged. All of that makes him unpredictable, and I can't control unpredictable people. Like I said, I hate loosing control.

"Work."

I gesture at my phone which has a file called Real estate rankings.

Ravi glances at the phone.

"Who has topped the list? Sehgals or Oberois?"

I grit my teeth before answering,"Sehgals."

"Again?" Ravi's tone is mocking and that makes me want to punch him in the face.

"Better luck next year Vij." He grins.

"Who were you fucking?" I ask.

He halts abruptly, "I wasn't fucking, technically atleast."

"Who is the unlucky girl?"

"None of your damn business. I'm still mad about you making me back off at the hunting."

The hunting, a sport in our university, it takes place between 2 teams, houses and we fight in a maze. This years hunting was an interesting one.

I got to beat Manav Sehgal, my enemy, biggest enemy, till he was unconscious.

Ravi almost killed a guy named Daksh. No idea why, but Ravi had that mad gleam in his eyes he has when he wants to kill someone.

I had to make Ravi back off.

Not because I cared about anyone.

Him killing Daksh would've been a burden on me, because I'm the captain of the team.

"I don't give 2 fucks if you're angry. I've explained once why I did it and I'll not again."

"Vijay, chill."

I flip him off, before concentrating on the article before me.

My dad owns a real estate company, I'm its heir, and we're one of the bests.

Key word: One of

The Sehgals also own a real estate, and fuck them, they somehow always end up at top of the list.

This time the profit rate of our company was 0.35% more than them, but still they're first.

I think.. the Sehgals are not saints like they proclaim, but they might be bribing news reporters.

If they are, I just need proof and they'll be reduced to the ground.

But the proof how do I get it?

I'll need someone to spy on them, but the employees won't, they are too well paid and the risk is too much.

"You're planning something, right Vijay? " Ravi asks.

"Why?"

"Instinct."

Ravi just shrugs. He seems very happy today.

So, I was saying, I need someone to tell me the Sehgals inside information. Someone who'd either get bribed.

Or someone who would be naive enough to believe I mean no harm to the company.

Naive?

I think I know some naive person..

Someone who can easily get the proof for me, and has lately been on my mind.

Shanaya Sehgal.