🕊|TROUBLE MAKER|

CHAPTER 14Shanaya Sehgal

CHAPTER 14
Shanaya Sehgal

What's the worst that can happen when you go clubbing with a clam, beautiful, curvy redhead. A petite, overexcited blonde. A badass, tall brunette?

Them getting drunk, and too uncontrollable was definitely the top of the list.

"Wheeeeeeeeee.... you're such a baad brother.." Avni whispers, clutching Shravan who just called Vijay so that he'll help us pick them up.

I'm the only sober girl here, even if I've had a few drinks.

"Sidhaaaaaaaaaaant...." Nikita hiccups. Why the fuck are she and Avni so similar?

Sarika has gone into a deep sleep, with her head on my shoulder.

Thank god, I brought along Shravan and Sidhant, or how the hell would I have controlled these idiots?

Why am I even stuck with them?

I look at the other clubbers, who are dancing to the music, some of them drunk and some of sober, some are touching each other.

I notice a whisp of blue hair, and see Gina, the girl who hosts the hunting, and she's senior to us, she looks drunk.

I look at her as she stumbles, and trips. Fuck she'll fall down.

But someone catches her.

Vedant, Sarika's elder brother, he catches her.

Oh, something is going on between them. I knew it.

Wait.. Sarika's elder brother is here.

I glance at Sarika's sleeping form.

He'll go mad if he sees his sister passed out after drinking too much.

Where are those guys? How long will they take?

"If Vijay doesn't come soon, I swear-" Shravan starts.

"I'm here."

Vijay pops out of nowhere, and I see Ravi close behind him, his eyes scanning the room.

"Thank god, Vijay!" Shravan says, happily.

"ViiiiiiiiJayyyyyyyyyyyy" Avni screams out.

Vijay sighs.

"Okay, each one of you bring one girl to the dorm."

Ravi immediately walks towards the sleeping redhead, and picks her up in his arms, staring at her.

Oh, what? Why'd he pick up Sarika?

"I can walk on my own." I say, standing up before any of the guys tries to help me, but I stumble as I get up. Forget I said I was sober. I did drink too much.

"I'll help you." Vijay says.

"No."

"I don't know why you insist on fighting me for every single thing." Vijay whispers.