🕊|SECRETIVE FRIENDS|

CHAPTER 16Shanaya Sehgal

CHAPTER 16
Shanaya Sehgal

Manav: Are you safe? Did something happen to you?
Manav: I've told you not to drink much. Especially when you are in midst of enemies.
Manav: Did Vijay do anything yesterday?

A bad headache and messages from your cousin who is angry is not a good way to start the day.

Who even told him I drank last night?

Shanaya: I'm alive, No one did anything to me, and I think you have got the terms friend and enemy mixed up.

Manav: They are enemies, Shanaya. The Oberois downright hate us, Ravi's aunt is trying to get dad in some trouble. Sidhant's family is also very indifferent towards us. I'll say Shravan and Avni are safe, but they too are very close to Vijay. So, no, they are not friends.

I reread the text.

Shanaya: Fine, but I'll hang out with the girls atleast. They are safe. You said so yourself.

Manav: Fine, stay out of trouble.

I know I gave in too easily, mostly because I'll still talk to everyone, just not when Manav's around.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Avni wakes up cursing,"My head pains."

"Mine too. I'll get some soup for us"

"I love drinking and hate hangovers." Avni murmurs.

Moral of the story: Do not drink too much again.

I make a soup and take it to where Avni is, she has fallen into sleep once again.

Ghosh, this girl.

I change her position so that she's more comfortable. I don't think she can attend today's classes, but she'll kill me if I don't wake her up on time.

Avni's phone pings.

I just glance at it, it's a text.

Unkown: Still sleeping, flower?

Huh, wtf?

Should I see who it is? Who would call Avni a flower? And why would they ask if she's sleeping? And wait.. why does the number seem like I've seen it somewhere? Whatever, I drop it, I'll ask her myself. I won't invade her privacy.

I drink the soup, as memories from yesterday hit me like waves.

The only reason I'm not plunging into that tight little cunt of yours is because you're drunk. If you weren't...

I can see how much you're liking this, but do not provoke my beast, because the second the hold I have over myself looses, you'll be begging me to stop.

He really did say that.

Fuck me.

I asked Vijay to fuck me. Shit. What was I thinking? What the fuck was I thinking?