🕊|UNEXPECTED|

CHAPTER 1Shanaya Sehgal

CHAPTER 1
Shanaya Sehgal

Walking in the forest is very weird.

Avni and Nikita, two of my most reckless friends decide it's the best idea.

My other friend, Sarika thinks it is not but she keeps her mouth shut just for the sake of Nikita.

I don't know why they decided there should be forests around the campus, I mean it's dangerous.

I tune out what my friends are saying.

They sometimes spout out useless stuff.

No offense, I still love them.

"Why are you guys here?" The sound makes me snap my head towards the speaker.

Vijay Oberoi.

I used to think he's attractive and might have developed a small crush on him, but I understood what he really is, a no emotion, power hungry guy.

He looks perfect and unruffled as always, with his jet black darker than night hair, which makes me want to run fingers in his hair till I ruin them.

Then his sharp cheekbones, they make the slight stubble on his face look like he is a statue sculpted by the best artist.

And his beautiful black eyes, no not black, the darkest shade of brown to exist. His peircing gaze falls on Avni then at me.

It's already scary that he is so big and muscley, his gaze and demeanour make me even scared.

But I don't show it on my face, that I'm scared. That's the thing about me, growing up with a similar cousin and uncle has taught me not to show emotions on my face.

You're a Sehgal.

That were their exact words.

Avni stammers, clearly scared, she's known Vijay since childhood and yet has failed to feel comfortable under his scrutinizing gaze.

Vijay and Avni treat each other like siblings. Sometimes Vijay is more of a brother to Avni than Shravan is, who is her biological brother.

"Just walking.." Avni whispers meekly.

"Avni, go back to the campus." Vijay orders, and she all but runs, leaving me here.

When Vijay's eyes narrow in on Sarika and Nikita, they also make a quick get away.

Traitors.

Now I'm standing alone with Vi-fucking-jay Oberoi.

"I'll leave, I guess?"

I mean, Vijay has been hostile to me. He doesn't like me being close to Avni. He hates my cousin with a passion. He hates the name 'SEHGAL'

"Wait, come here."

Holy shit. No.

Every molecule of my body screams at me to run away. Avoid him. But I hold my neck high and walk towards him.

His hands are tucked in his pocket as he watches me approach.

"Yes?" I ask.

I'm an inch away from him, very close. I can see a little scar on his left eyebrow.

Vijay takes one of his hands out of his pocket, and holds my jaw with it, cupping it.

He's touching me.

Why the fuck is he touching me?

"What-"

His lips crash on mine. I'm pulled to his body, and I just know, I'm fucked up.

 I'm pulled to his body, and I just know, I'm fucked up