🎲|REALISATION|

CHAPTER 32Vijay Oberoi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER 32
Vijay Oberoi

I've been roaming in the wood for hours.

I don't want to go back, nor do I want to go to the lake.

I can't face any of my friends, who're gonna say things to me.

I really don't know what to do.

I see the house I and the other Jursix guys own, and I walk up to the little cabin, maybe I'll drink a beer or two and calm myself.

The second I near the cabin, I wish I hadn't because through the window, I see Ravi.

He has Vedant's little sister pinned to a table, and he's kissing the shit out of her.

Fuck, I need to clean my eyes with harpic.

I turn around and walk away. I should go to my room, if Ravi isn't there then it'll be peaceful.

☆☆☆

Forget peaceful, because the minute I walked in, Avni walked in too. She's glaring at me.

"Why are you even here?" I ask, irritated with the events of the past few hours.

"I'm angry at you and I still came to see you. You should be thanking me."

"What happened?"

"You look like shit, you know? Have you looked in the mirror?"

I haven't. I glance at it, and I'm shocked at my state. Hair disheveled, eyes red and bloodshot, and I look so stressed. Where's the picture perfect Vijay Oberoi?

"So what? Everyone has their bad days."

Avni's expression drops when I refuse to admit this is because of Shanaya.

"Okay, Let's say it is a bad day for you. Will you tell me why, despite having proof that the Sehgals are bribing reporters, have you not reported them to the court?'

"I had a fight with dad. I'll inform him of this proof after the fight is resolved."

She frowns.

"So you.. do not care about Shanaya?"

"No." I lie." That is what I've been telling every fucking one."

A mischievous glint appears in Avni's eyes and I just know I'm not about to like this.

"So.. you won't mind if I set up Shanaya on dates? So she can, you know move on?"

I clench my fist.

Set her up on dates.

"You don't mind?"

With reluctance, I speak," I don't. "

"Oh good. We'll start with Daksh, he said he was interested in Shanay-"

𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑰𝑷𝑼𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝒀 𝑯𝑰𝑴 | 18+| ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें