"You're not excluding me, I like this position actually." Nick gently kissed the back of his neck.

"Can you get on top of me?" Charlie asked him explicitly. "So Nick can show you what we were talking about..."

"Okay..." Ben smiled, letting his fears go for a second, as Charlie pulled him by the neck and he slowly climbed on top of him. This way Nick was able to leave kisses all over his back... and when the kisses reached his ass, everything in him trembled.

"Are you feeling all right?" Charlie clearly noticed him shudder. He held his body over his, their legs entwined. Charlie asked against his mouth, as they both sighed, not wanting to stop the kiss.

"Yeah...no one's ever...done that to me before...." Nick's lips moved with anticipation closer and closer, which generated even more sighs from all three of them.

"Oh no?" Nick blurted out. "Would you like me to try?"

"I promise it's amazing." Charlie assured him, and Ben just nodded with a groan.

"Yes...please."

"You showered before you came didn't you?" Nick asked, in between more kisses trailing down her buttocks.

"Yeah..."

"And will you tell us anything?"

"Mmmmmmmmm..." Ben only managed to moan as Nick's hands pulled his legs apart.

"Kiss me." Charlie's voice sentenced, as Nick's mouth entered him and immense pleasure coursed through his entire body. He couldn't remember ever kissing someone's mouth with such desire and voracity before...

...even though that was a lie.

Matias.

Pleasure and doubt invaded him, and he quickly put Matias out of his mind to concentrate on the moment. A mixture of pain and affection enveloped him, as he tried hard not to think about him. All three felt everyone's legs twist with pleasure and desire, as Nick reached for his boyfriend's hand to hold it while his tongue explored Ben. The room seemed to spin, and electricity coursed from one body to another like lightning. Slowly, and guided by Nick's movements, Ben spread Charlie's legs apart to stand between them, as he ran his hands down his entire body.

"Is this...is this...okay?" Ben asked him.

"Sure...does it feel good?"

"Mmmmm..." Ben only answered with a moan, as he nodded and smiled holding Charlie's face even closer.

"Great answer." Charlie blushed, as he kissed the green-eyed boy's neck moaning on top of him. His hands cupped both erections, which made Ben shudder again. "Love... I would like your...?"

"Attention?" Nick sighed, pushing at his boyfriend's legs to get between them.

"Yes."

"Always handsome." Nick got so invested in the pleasure of having them both like this, as he pushed Ben's body even further over Charlie to gain access to Charlie's ass. Ben quickly quickly missed the feeling of his mouth, but having Charlie so close, moaning against his neck at Nick's skills, replaced the feeling perfectly. Slowly they became a knot of bodies, thrusting into each other as the moans grew and grew.

"Nick...come." Carlie called to Nick between sighs, and together they made space between them. Nick lay on his back between the two of them, and they both plunged their mouths to his neck and chest. Biting and kissing everything they came across, including each other's mouths if they happened to bump into each other. Nick's moans filled the room, as both of their hands masturbated him. Eventually Ben's mouth found Nick's, and the two engaged in a deep, intense kiss. Ben thought of all the times he'd thought about kissing Nick over the past weeks, and as he held his face to pull him even closer, he felt the stubbly skin of his freshly shaved chin.

Heart Attack (a HeartStopper story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें