19: Him

Suggested song for this chapter: 

Blue Velvet Sea-Justin Nozuka 

Sails of white blew in the breeze, so much of it that it threatened to overwhelm her. She smiled and as she opened her eyes, her eyes beheld vast blue. Blue in various shades until it drew to a ombre green.

"Rae." She turned, the white misting across her face like fresh rain. She met eyes, deep almond shaped eyes...the brown within rivaled the rich beauty beneath her feet. Her heart leapt in her chest and she smiled again.

"Yes?"

"Come home." The man outstretched his hand and she gently reached for him.

"Home? Where is home?" When their fingers met, her entire system jolted and she felt him pull her closer.

"Home is here." He had placed her hand on his heart. His senses flooded her nostrils and she pressed her face against his chest, warmth and light surrounding her.

"I want to come home..." She said softly, a small smile on her face.

"I'll be waiting. My heart misses you." As he spoke, he tenderly brushed his lips across her cheek.

"Mine misses you too." She found her voice gone but in the midst of the white, warmth and sunlight, it didn't matter. His arms swept underneath her and lifted her up, away from the earth. Away from the water.

How quickly it had changed. Fingers caressed her hair and skin was plenty, abundant in its openness. Fire crackled beside them, the air moist and hot. There she lay underneath him, her eyes lost within his gaze. They began to drink of each other, so long so very long having been dehydrated. He dipped into her very soul and her fingers gripped flesh. His breath became hers and as the drinking became more and more intense, her eyes couldn't contain the amount of sensory stimuli. Everything worked together, the sounds of breath that grew into vocality...the pure imitation of art lived through the dance, the natural beat of their flesh as they became one. 

The smell of sweet wine that overflowed and worked its way into the very ground. The water was too high and it crashed into her taking her breath from her lungs. The birds that flew in the trees sang a song quite like hers, one of beautiful surrender. The sounds that rose from his belly fed her spirit and she took of him again and again until she couldn't any longer, full. Too soon, droplets from the sky fell to earth, washing her, drenching her. Flesh grew still and she felt him relax, his muscles once tight. She enclosed around him, arm and limb, keeping him close...protected.

"Don't go.... stay...stay with me Rae..." He whispered, voice soft as a whisper. Her breath answered against his temple.

"I'll never leave you...I promise...Hiroto..."

******

She sat up in bed, clothes wet and damp against her skin, heat sucking her up in its captivity, eyes wide. Her heart beat wildly in her chest and the river that had ebbed between her legs had started to flow again. She gripped her comforter and bit her lips. Her skin tingled and her breathing was slightly labored. Cheeks red hot, she slowly placed her feet on the hardwood floor and stood up, legs wobbly. Not stopping to pass go or collect 200 dollars, she pulled her clothes off and got in the shower.

Inside, she pressed her forehead against the glass shower door, her fists tight at her sides. What was that dream? Why did it have to be... so... intimate and sensual? She nibbled on her lips and closed her eyes as the shower grew hot. It felt so real. Everything from the smooth skin to the hair that had moistly pressed to his forehead... the color in his cheeks...the bruising of his lips...even the way his throat rumbled with the sounds...sounds she couldn't stop thinking about now... what the hell was wrong with her?