chapter 68

Shrishti's  pov-

I was standing in a corner lost in my own thoughts looking at Vedika and Vihaan who were meeting with the relatives and clicking pictures as it's reception today

They really look so good together .
And my favourite couple Di and Jiju  are  busy bickering over something standing near the food corner.
They are just the cutest couple ever.
They would get all lovey dovey a moment and seconds later they would be fighting over something.

Jiju loves Di a lot and my Diii ....for Di he is her reason to breath .
They had to suffer because of me and I am so guilty about it .
I was myself messed up but still I tried to solve things between them but it didn't worked out .

Later I told Papa about everything and asked him to send Di back to Delhi as she is getting depressed day by day .

All happened because of that bastard Rishabh.
I truly loved him but that Rascal had some ulterior motives .
If Jiju didn't have exposed him I would have completely ruined my life .

A lone tear escaped my eye thinking about all of that .

Don't you even dare to think that ......Some gritted standing beside me and I turned to find Vedika's brother Arjun Chauhan.

I am  cutting ✂️ ✂️ this chapter short....

What you guys think about Shrishti and Arjun .....
Comment down your views.....
I would ✍️ write a short story on them ....if you all liked the plot .

Guys Read this chapter in the new book Aur pyaar Ho gya .👻👻👻👻👻❤️❤️❤️