chapter 22

Sandhya pov-

Shall we take Amu with us too.....I asked him .
No...he declined immediately.
Actually He was going to Shimla for some work and asked me if I wanted to accompany him and meet my family .

I agreed in an instant. Although it's has been just 2 days but I missing them badly .
Please , I will take care of her ...I tried to convince him .

But he didn't reply and continued doing his work on the laptop.
I stood there looking at him and he finally looked up .
Nahi jaayegi vo . That's final and now don't disturb me again .....He said in a firm tone .

Can I say something....I won't take much of your time ....I asked sitting beside him .
Please .......I requested and he sighed .
Bolo .....he said making me smile .

In these 2 days one thing was absolutely clear. If I argue with him or will talk back to him even in the slight high pitch ....he will get angry , won't listen to me , and will behave rudely.

But if I talk to him calmly and try to persuade him using soft voice he will listen and might agree with me too .
He doesn't know how to console a crying person and melt downs easily seeing me in tears.

Nobody can scream at him except Amu and Dad .
But he argues back with Dad ,so only Amu has the real authority over him .
She can do anything with him and he won't complain. I wish, if I could have at least 10 percent of control what Amu's has over him .

It's just matter of Day and it's not like Amu has never met them . They are not total strangers to her and moreover I will be there for her .
Don't you trust me with her ....I asked .

I know you will take care of her but then your complete attention will be on her only . You won't be able to spend quality time with your family .....he said making me smile at his reason.

But I want my daughter to come with me ...I said and he finally gave in .
I grabbed his face and pressed a tight kiss on his cheek in excitement .

He looked at me amused by my actions and I just blushed biting my lower lip not meeting his gaze.
To my surprise he again got busy with his work .

What's wrong with him ...here I am trying to be a little romantic and this man has been sticking to this laptop since morning.

He had not made any move after that makeout session yesterday afternoon.
Is he still upset with me or did he not like me .....I thought.

Should I Ask him ??? Will that make me look desperate or needy of his touch ....I doubted , but I will not be at peace without knowing the actual matter .
In some corner I was fearing his rejection too.

What's going on there in that little brain of yours....he asked still focusing on the laptop screen.
Vo a_actually .....Haan....I wanted to ask ....Aap mujhse naraz hai kya ....I mean kal ki baat ko leke ya kuch or ....I asked hesitantly.

Huhhhh !! Naraz , vo to tum thi sayad ....He said with a slight chuckle.
Nahiii mei to bilkul bhi Naraz nahi hu . I am very happy...I immediately said and he looked at me as I said that .

Just because we are going to Shimla....he said in a taunting way .
Kya hua hai aapko. Meri kisi baat ka bura laga hai kya ....I asked shifting closer to him and keeping my hand over his arm .

Be ready on time , we will be leaving in an hour....saying he got up and left the room .
All my excitement drained down seeing his mood . I felt like crying again .

I have become such a cry baby in mere two days . Tears well up in my eyes at every little thing especially when it's related to him .

And I think it's natural too . He is the one for whom I left my home and family. All my emotions are now connected to him . Although I met Mom , Dad , Vihaan and Amu before him but after getting married I feel like he is the one I am feeling most close to, of course Amu too but she is a baby ....my cute little baby .

She can't understand what I am going through but he can .
I just wants to be around him to feel good .
But for now let me feed Amu and get her ready .
I got downstairs and she was playing with Aarav .

They all will be leaving too after us .
Vaani Di smiled at me and asked me if I am ok .
I nodded at her giving her a smile .
She has been truly very helpful to me . I don't know how I would have managed things without her .

Maa insisted us all to have early lunch .
He was not present there. Dad asked me to take care of myself and Amu .
Bhabhiiii I want to come too ....Vihaan said making me chuckle.

Noooo ...you are coming to office with me . Enough of your holidays now...Dad said making him sigh .

Vardhan has work in Shimla ,so you will tag along with him everytime he visits there ....Bua ji asked with a smile but I know she was taunting me .

Rajshree, Sandhya is missing her parents and there is nothing wrong in visiting your family.....Maa said .

I know Bhabhi , All I am saying is , if she will keep going there again and again how will she be able to adjust and adapt to this house . Everyone has to go through this phase but one has to accept the change ....Bua ji said .

Sandhya will adjust with time Shree, let's just have our food , as they have to leave too ...Dad said .
Vaani Di held my hand assuring me that everything is fine and I just nodded at her .

After having lunch I got Amu ready and changed my clothes too .
Amuuuu my baby ....We are going to Shimla..... You like it there na...we will meet Naani , Naanu and Maasi...I said kissing her cheek and she giggled grabbing my Mangal Sutra chain in her hand .

I packed a bag keeping some spare clothes for us .
I don't know when we will be coming back so to be on a safer side I packed some pairs of clothes for Amu and him as I have clothes back at Shimla .

We left shortly after that bidding everyone bye . Amu was jumping in her Daddy's arm waving excitedly at everyone.