chapter 56

Sandhya pov-

I smiled seeing my reflection in the mirror. I am getting ready like this after 3 months .

Finally the day has come when I will be going back to Delhi . I will be with my Amu .
I will be seeing him after so long . My heart is craving to just get a sight of him .

Baby your Daddy is coming to take us back ....I said caressing my belly and the baby kicked making me smile.
I know you are excited too just like Mumma ....I said with moist eyes.

When Papa told me about him coming to take me back ...I was over the moon and couldn't believe it but then Maa called informing me the same .
She would have asked for it if not Vardhan as it's my 8th month going on and she has been planning for the baby shower ....Maa had said the other day over the call .

It's 5 pm already and he has texted me for the first time in the last three months on his own asking me to be ready by 6 pm .
I felt the same nervousness and excitement bubbling inside me like the first time .

Diiii.... Shrishti entred the room and gasped looking at me .
Wow....you look so pretty 😍....she said making me chuckle.
She hugged me and caressed my baby bump .
I will miss you so much Dii...she said getting emotional and I nodded in No asking her not to cry .

Ohhh....I forgot....Maa has asked me pack all the eatables in your bag ....she said and started packing all the things maa has specially made for me .
Although I am more then happy to return To Delhi but I will be going to surely miss my family.

We heard the sound of Car door being Shut and my heartbeat raced knowing he is here .
Shrishti went downstairs while I just looked at myself in the mirror setting my hairs properly before heading downstairs.

I took a deep breath before stepping into the living room and there he is .
My eyes watered as I looked at him sitting beside Papa busy talking to him .

He has become a bit lean and eyes have dark circles too but still looking handsome as always.
My throat clogged with emotions as I adored my man .
He looked up as of sensing my gaze over himself and our eyes met .

I just felt like rushing into his arms but he looked away .
I blinked my eyes and walked towards the kitchen where Maa and Shrishti were preparing tea and Snacks .

Let me prepare coffee for him Shrishti I said and she nodded with a smile.
After so long I am preparing his coffee .....I put extra effort making it .

Shrishti held the tray and I followed her to the hall .
I sat on the couch in front of him observing his every moment.
I just couldn't tear my gaze from him .

He took the coffee thanking Shrishti and I was waiting for him to have a sip .
He knew the moment he tasted the coffee that I have made it and looked at me for a moment before getting back to Papa and Shrishti..

Maa joined us too with her snacks ...he refused to eat anything initially but Papa didn't listened to him and he finally gave in .

His phone ranged and he answered it immediately with a small smile.
Yes Amu......He said and I say straight knowing that its my Amu on the other side .

Yes babyyy Daddy will be home by night ....he answered.
Hmmmm....mumma will also come .....he said and I smiled knowing that my baby is eager to meet me .
Okay ....but you have your dinner with Dadu okay ....he said before hanging up .

I think we should take your leave now uncle  ....he said to Papa .
Beta kuch der to Ruk jaate abhi to aaye the ....Maa insisted.
Ji, but ghar p bhi sab wait kar rahe hai and specially Amu .
She is being calling me frequently asking me to come soon ......he said making everyone smile.
Then we will not stop you .....Papa said with a smile.