chapter 62

Sandhya pov-

I just finished feeding the baby when I heard Amu's sequel in the corridor and chuckled .

Your sister is here ....she has been waiting for you from so long ....I said to the baby .
And the next moment Vardhan entered the  room  with Amu who was holding balloons in her hand .

Mummaaaaa .....she jumped in his arms making me smile.
Lmme see the lill babyyyy .....she said as Vardhan made her sit beside me .

I kissed her cheek pulling her closer .
She sat down crossing her legs waiting for me to give the baby to her .

I put the baby in her lap carefully and she grinned widely and kissed his nose .
Hiiiiiiii baby I m ur big sisstelllll......I gottt balonss for you ......Pinkkkk is fol me nd blu is fol u...........she told me making me and Vardhan laugh .

Mummaaaaa he is nottttt luking at meeee ....she pouted .
Wak him .....she said .
Amu he just slept baby .....he will look at you once he wake up ...Vardhan told her and she nodded .

Okayyyyy tak him ....my leg huttt now ...she said making me chuckle and Vardhan took the baby in his arms .

Amu crwaled to me and I kissed her cheek repeatedly.
She snuggled in my chest making me smile .

Dad and Maa entred the room followed by Vihaan who was holding tiffins in his hands .
How are you beta .....Dad asked me patting my head while maa kissed my forhead.

I am fine Dad ....I told him with a smile .
Dad took the baby in his arms and I could see the tears of joy in his eyes .
Daduuuu he is my babyyy blo.....Amu said making Dad chuckle.

She can't say brother so Vihaan asked her to say bro instead .
Maa asked me about my well being and I assured her that I am doing fine .

Later she fed me porridge with her own hands making me smile.
Vardhan also had his dinner with Amu who insisted to make the baby eat too .

He can't eat Amu ...he only drink milk ......Vardhan told her .
Okayyyyy  I will shale my choco milkkkk with himm....she said making everyone laugh .
My Amu is just so adorable...

After Dinner she sat beside the baby touching his fingers and his palm.
Daddyyy luk he hold my fingleeeee .....she giggled.

She slept playing around asking various questions.
Maa insisted to stay back but I assured that I am fine and there are nurses and Vardhan to take care of me and she should go home .

They left with Amu and Vardhan sat beside me .
Take some rest now ......He said kissing my forehead and laid me on the bed .

Next morning.........

I was on video call with Maa , Papa and Shrishti. They were really happy and will be coming tomorrow.

Vardhan left to complete the discharge formalities.
A nurse helped me to change my clothes.

Soon we reached home and Amu rushed to us . Vardhan gave the baby to me and picked her up in his arms .
Maa did our Aarti welcoming us inside .

Vaani Di , Aakash Bhai , Vikram , Akshita , Bua ji , phupha ji , Dad , Vedika and her parents.... everyone was present to welcome us .

Vihaan took the baby from my arm and Vedika helped me to walk to the room .

I sat on the bed with the support of the pillows.
Vedika's parents congratulated me and gave Shagun for the new baby .
Even Bua ji was beaming and blessed me giving me a jwellery box and it really shocked me .

After seeing the baby everyone left the room leaving Vaani Di , Akshita and Vedika.
The baby started crying and Vedika have him to me to feed him .

They also left after sometime asking me to rest .
Maa entred with my food and sat down beside me untill I finished it .