Chapter 3

Sandhya Pov-
The weekend came earlier than expected and I was helping maa in preparing the lunch for the Guest who is none other than Rajvardhan uncle .
My father was roaming in the hall from past half an hour waiting for his arrival .
Maa and I chuckled at his excitement.
Shrushti has gone to her friends birthday party so she was not home.

He is here finally.....we heared my father's voice as he rushed to open the gate as the bell rang .
Maa also cleaned her hand and followed my father .
I could hear the loud laughter coming from hall .
Maa came to the kitchen with a smile and stirred the vegetable.
She asked me to serve tea and water to Uncle and my father till then she will bring snacks .
I nodded at her and went out with the tray .
Namaste uncle ! I greeted Raj uncle who was sitted beside my father dressed in a business suit and I guess he came here directly from the conference.
His aura was dominating and he had a charming personality at this age too.
He smiled widely seeing me and patted my head .
How are you Sandhya beta....he asked and I was surprised as how he recognised me while my father chuckled seeing my expressions.
I am good uncle ....but how did you recognised me .....I asked and he laughed a little at my query.
Bhai....ab mei aa to nahi pata but khabar Puri rakhta hu tum sab ki .....or ye headmaster h ki itna kehne par bhi Delhi nahi leke aata tum logo ko ...Uncle said looking at my father accusingly that made me chuckle.

And I have heard a lot about you from Vinod ,so it was not very difficult for me to know that you are Sandhya....he said and I just nodded serving them tea .
Maa came with the snacks and we all sat there to chit chat .

It was mostly about Papa and Uncle going down their memory lane and telling me about their college time stories making me laugh .

Rajvardhan uncle is a really nice person. It felt like I know him from ages .
How's Vardhan doing ......Papa inquired and uncles demeanour changed instantly.
I don't know what to say about him . He is the only source of my tension.....Uncle said .

As Uncle told more about him I got to know that Vardhan is his elder son who got divorced last year and had a 2 years old daughter. I don't know but I felt something different listening about him .

The younger one is Vihaan who is handling uncle's family business with him while the elder one chose to start his new venture in Hotel industry leaving their family business.

He has started a project here in Shimla too and has created enemies in a short time span . But he doesn't listen to anybody because he is Mighty Vardhan Rana . His way of handling things really scares me . I have tried everything to make him understand but he does what he pleases.....Raj uncle said .

I think you are underestimating him Raj. He knows what he is stepping into and he has opend 5 hotel that too in time span of an year . As far as I know about the land that he has purchased..... constructing a hotel there would make huge profit as it's a very popular place and a major tourist attractions.....Papa said making Uncle sigh.
I don't know but I just fear about him . We have been thinking about getting him  remarried as it's not only him but another little life is attached with him too .
A mother has a key role in childrens life and I don't want my little Ammu to get devoid of that love and care .....Uncle said in a heavy voice getting a bit emotional.

Everything will be fine Raj.....Don't worry . I have known Vardhan since childhood and somewhere I believe I have a faith in him .... Papa said .
Later uncle showed us some cute picture of Amu....and I instantly fell in love with the cute bundle.
Some were with Aunty and Vihaan but I couldn't get to see the picture of her father that I desperately wanted to look at God knows why .

We had lunch and Uncle really loved the food. When he got to know that I was the one who prepared some of his favourite dishes he blessed me .

He even gave me some money that I refused but he was stubborn too and I had to accept it when Papa nodded at Me.

Whenever a child perform good parents present them with some rewards. So this was my reward for my Daughter....that's what he has said while giving Me the money .

Papa presented him the idea of being the chief Guest at our Annual function Next week and He immediately accepted as I anticipated. Even he said that he will attend the function with full family .

Ask Vardhan to pay us a visit when he comes to Shimla for his Hotel project . It might help him connecting with some know people here....Papa suggested,to  which Uncle nodded.

That will be really nice and I hope you could put some sense in him too. He comes here often but let me warn you if you will introduce him to your homemade food he might trouble you quite often then .....uncle said making us all laugh .

That will be our pleasure. After all he is my son too ....Papa said .
Uncle bid us bye with a promise to meet on Annual day .
Maa even packed some home made sweets and snacks for him and the family that he gladly accepted.

At night I was thinking about Uncle and his family when it suddenly striked me that his elder son is a well known personality and I will surely get something about him on social media .

I spent almost 3 hrs stalking him on the social media and that was the longest I spent my time online .
I came across many articles about his dating life , marriage and then his Divorce too .

When I saw his photo I felt jitters in my stomach looking at his handsome face .
There were many photos of him with his ex wife on the internet but there was no single photo of his Daughter that means he has kept her private .

I also got to know about his hotels. He has named them after his Daughter.
Articles described him as a Devil , Beast and what not . But we can't judge a person through social media. Can we??