chapter 28

Sandhya pov-

Dadddyyyyyy.......Amu called from outside and he got up from me while I chuckled still laying on the bed .
He opened the door and Amu ran inside with her little feet making him chuckle.

He picked her up kissing her cheek and she kicked her legs in the air giggling.
He placed her on the bed and she was quick to jump over me .

He laid sideways supporting his head with his arm beside me while Amu was busy playing with my Mangalsutra ..

He was continuously staring at me making me nervous and shy .
He put his leg over mine and started caressing my feet with his making my toes curl .

I tried to concentrate on Amu but my body was reacting to his ministrations.
He shifted closer making me look at him and he slipped his hand inside my saree pallu touching my bare waist .

I tried to hold his hand but he  pinched on my waist making me close my eyes as a hiss left my mouth .

Mummaaaa...Amu patted my cheek asking me to open my eyes .
Haan baby....I asked caressing her cheek and she started blabbering again while I looked at him pleading with my eyes to stop , but he smirked at me in return.

He squeezed my waist and I bit on my lower lip to supress my moan and gripped his wrist tightly.

Mumma I am Hungly.....Amu said patting her stomach and he immediately freed me  and grabbed Amu in his arms.

Ohhh my Amuuu is Hungryy....let's get Amu's tummy filled...he kissed on her cheek getting up from the bed and I shook my head with a smile .

How fast this man transform when it comes to Amu . A minute before he was not at all ready to leave me but as soon as it came to Amu...he came into action in a blink .

We headed downstairs and he joined others walking into the hall with Amu while I entred the kitchen asking the staff to set the dining table.

Dinner was quite eventful as everyone was laughing chatting, Amu as usual was being naughty and Jumping in her Daddy's lap feeding him and being fed by him .

Amu bit on his finger as he put a morsal in her mouth .
Now I will bite you too Amuuuu....he said grabbing her arm taking it closer to his mouth .

Noooooooo Daddyyyy Nooooooo...ooouuuu.....she shrieked even before he did anything trying to pull her arm back making everyone laugh .

She put her palm over his mouth in order to stop him and he kissed her palm making her giggle.
I m baby not u Daddyyyy.....she said as if making him understand that he can't bite her and he just nodded kissing her cheek .

Ok my babyyy.....he said making me chuckle.
He looked at me and out of nowhere pinched my waist.
Ouchhh...I jumped on my seat gaining everyone's attention.

What happened Beta.....Dad asked looking at me concerned while Vaani Di , Akash Bhai , Vikram and Vihaan were looking at us with teasing eyes .
Nothing Dad, I just bit my tongue accidentally while eating ...I made an excuse.

What is with you three and the bites.....Vikram said making others laugh while I looked at Vardhan who was sitting beside me unbothered.

After Dinner everyone sat in the hall having some coffee . Yes it's a kind of ritual here ... everyone will have coffee after Dinner .

Amu slept Getting tired and maa took her to her room .
Aakash Bhai ,Vani Di , Vikram and Akshita  will be staying back tonight.

I am tired guys , good night ....Vardhan said getting up from the couch and signalled me to follow him .
But Vaani Di and Akshita were talking to me . How can I just go to my room leaving them all here .