chapter 48

Sandhya pov-

We all have come out for Dinner to celebrate the good news.
Vihaan was so happy when he came to know about my pregnancy.

Vardhan asked Amu in the evening if she wants a baby sister or baby brother....she nodded clapping her hand and looked here and there to find where hevor she is making us all chuckle.

The baby is very small and is growing inside Mumma's tummy....Vardhan told her and she rushed to me .

Mumma I wann see baby ....she said trying to remove my saree pallu making me chuckle.

I somehow managed to explain her that she can't see it now and have to wait for few months....she was about to cry knowing that she can't meet the baby now and Vardhan diverted her attention somewhere else .

I informed about this news to Papa and Maa too and they were thrilled about it .
Shrishti is not talking to ever since I told her about Vardhan's observation of Rishabh .

I don't know when would things will get better . She didn't even messaged me . She has become blind in love and that Rishab is brain washing her too against us .

Vardhan shared this news with Aakash Bhai and Vikram and everyone congratulated us .
Vaani Di said that she would handle my case specifically as she is a well known gynaecologist and I am relieved about it .
She even told me the do's and don'ts and shared the diet plan too .

Vardhan was feeding Amu while She was telling him how Niya broke her favourite pencil today at school .

After Akshita's wedding I will start finding a bride for Vihaan now ....Maa said and I looked at Vihaan who didn't said anything and just concentrated on his food .

Hmmm....your right Kalyani. It's right time for him to get settled down ....Dad said agreeing with Maa .
What say Vihaan ....Dad asked him .

He looked at Vardhan who just nodded at him .
Whatever you and Maa think right Dad ....Vihaan said with a small smile.

Sometimes I wonder how these two brothers have this much understanding and trust over each other .
Earlier I used to think that I share the best bond with Shrishti but our bond couldn't survive a single Storm and she cut off with me .

Here on the other hand , Vihaan just agreed to marry someone by just one node from his brother without any hesitation.

After Dinner Dad and Maa left to home with Amu as she slept while Vardhan suggested me and Vihaan to stay back for some more time .

Vihaan I want you to close Shrishti's chapter completely now ..... Vardhan said making Vihaan node .
I will Bhai ....Vihaan said and Vardhan patted his back .

You remember Vikram's cousin sister who was doing her interior designing course in London .....Vedika Chauhan.... Vardhan asked Vihaan and he nodded while I just sat there listening to both of them .

She has come back to Delhi now and I met her few days before as she is part of the team that is designing our new Hotel interior in Kerala......Vardhan said .

I really liked her simplicity and grounded nature . She is well educated, belongs to reputated family , is well mannered and beautiful girl ...I want you to meet her and you will also get a plenty of chance to observe and know her during Vikram and Akshita's wedding.....Vardhan said .

Is she single and is planning to get married....Vihaan asked .
Yes she is single and about getting married you need to ask her yourself... Vardhan said with a chuckle while Vihaan just shook his head with a smile.

Bhabhi aapko kya lagta hai iss baare mei ....Vihaan asked me.
Vihaan tumhare Bhaiya itni tareef kar rahe hai uss ladki ki to mujhe lagta hai vo acchi hi hogi and rest you will get to know her after meeting only ....I said with a smile.