Chapter 18

Vardhan pov-

Currently we were heading back to Delhi after the wedding and she was sitting beside me in my private Jet sobbing.

She was crying from the last 30 minutes .
Earlier I thought to let her vent out her emotions but now it was getting too much .

I understand she might be feeling bad for having to leave her family but she needs to calm down now .
Stop crying now ....I said firmly but she sobbed harder after listening to me .

Okay , I need to distract her for now to make her stop crying .
I held her hand and asked .....hmmm you said you have my name hidden in your mehandi and I won't be able to find it .
Let me prove you wrong .

I started searching my name in the complex design and she stopped crying and focused on her hands making me bite back my urge to smile .

After almost 5 minutes I finally found my Name and she smiled nodding at me as I pointed my finger at it .

Ok you won ....she said but then suddenly looked at me with shock and surprise looking cute .
But you said you won't do it .....She said .
I don't remember saying such a thing ...I denied making her gasp .

Don't lie ....we even challenged each other ....she tried to prove her point.
What challenge....??? I played being oblivious to rile her up .

Heyyyy don't cheat . You should own up to your words ....she said .
And what Did I say ...will you care to remind me ....I asked turning towards her a bit .

You said you will not let me sleep the whole night and ...she stopped in mid sentence realising her words and a crimson hue spread on her cheeks making me smirk .
And .....I whispered and she looked down playing with her fingers .

Don't worry my dear wife .....I will surely do that And .....will make you scream my name too untill you will be exhausted beyond your limits .....I husked pulling her closer by her arm and she breathed heavily listening to me .

She remained mute after that glancing at me every now and then from her peripheral vision .
I don't know why but I was not feeling good seeing her cry.

The moment I filled her hair line and tied the Mangal Sutra around her neck .....I felt like being responsible for her .

What hit me the most was when Vinod uncle cried joining his hand in front of Me telling me that he is giving me a part of his heart and that I should take care of her .

I saw a vulnerable father . I immediately held his hand and assured him that I will take care of her .

I suddenly felt that one day My Amu will leave me too and I shrugged the thought instantly. I don't even want to think about that . I won't ever let my Amu go away from me .

I somehow consoled my self but I knew in that moment that now she is my responsibility. I will shield her from everything. She is someone's daughter and is leaving everything for me and my daughter.

I could be anything but not heartless.
I know I have anger issues and certain other traits but I will ask her not to mess with me . Hmm that's sounds better.
All she has to do is being a good mother to my Amu and Rest everything will be good and in place .

We reached home by 10 pm.
Maa welcomed us home doing her rituals.
I was not at all interested in doing all these after a tiring day but decided to hold myself for next half an hour .
Amu had already slept by now .

It's time for the most fun part .....the wedding games..... Akshita announced and I looked at her in disbelief.

I won't stay here for another minute.
It's all done for the day and I am really tired now ....I announced and Akshita looked at me accusingly.

But Bhai these are rituals , please you can't say no ....she said making a puppy face but I won't give in .
Vardhan it's just a matter of just another hour beta...Maa said but I was firm on my stand .

Bhabhiii please you say something Naa
...these games are so fun .... Akshita said to Sandhya.
Kar lete hai na ....sab itna bol rahe hai ....she slowly said to me and I just glared at her making her mouth shut the very next moment.

We can do them tomorrow morning or else just cancle it ....I said and Akshita hurriedly nodded not wanting to get her plan cancelled.

I left to my room to freshen up and then left to check on Amu who was sleeping in maa's room downstairs.

Vikram and Aakash took me with them to the garden area after Dinner and was just wasting my time talking non sense .

What are you guys doing. Don't irritate me . I am already tired due the events of the Day . Go to your rooms and let me go to mine ......I said .

Say clearly that you want to go to Bhabhi ....Vikram said and I just gave him an uninterested look .

Koi tired nahi hai tu saale . Tu konsa sone vaala hai room mei jaake bhi ....Akash said punching on my Arm making Vikram laugh .

They continued their nonsense for some more time and the biggest dis advantage is these rascals don't even fear me and don't take my anger or glares seriously at all .

When I got rid of them and came upstairs.... Akshita and Vaani blocked my way not letting me enter my room .
What Now ???? I asked with a sigh .

You have to pay us before going in . And it's a compulsory ritual . Don't try to scare us other wise I will call Maami .....Akshita said and Vaani joined in .

I was not carrying my wallet . I will pay you in the morning.....I said .
Noooo Bhai ....we want it now only .... Akshita was adamant .

Okay then. Come with me inside and take your cash.....I proposed and they both nodded after thinking for a moment.
As I opend the door , Sandhya turned around to look at me but was surprised to see Akshita and Vaani too who chuckled at her expression..

I left to the closet and came out with my card and handed it over to them and they finally left the room making me sigh in relief .

As I turned to my newly wedded wife who stayed rooted at her place fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

She was looking extremely beautiful today . I got mesmerized the moment I saw her entering the hall.
My want for her intesified looking at her in this attire .