chapter 53

Sandhya pov-

You look so pretty ....I said putting a black dot behind Vedika's ear and she smiled shyly thanking me .

Are you ready to get engaged to my Devar to be devrani .......I teased her and as expected she blushed looking down making us all chuckle.

Devaniiii.....Amu called Vedika and everyone laughed.
No Amu ....she is your Chachi baby ....I told her .
Chachiii...Amu said and I nodded.

I wann bini like Chachiiiu....Amu said pointing at Vedika's bindi and I smiled at my baby's obsession with Bindi.

Vedika applied one on Amu and she grinned looking at herself in the mirror.
Thankuuuu Chachiii ....Amu said making Vedika kiss Amu's palm lovingly.
Mumma am I bootiful.....she asked me and I kissed her cheek .
You are the cutest and most beautiful girl in the whole world ....I said making Amu giggle.
I go to show Daddyyyy ....saying she ran away .

******
I stood beside Vardhan as Vihaan and Vedika exchanged rings .
They look so beautiful together....I said admiring the couple and Vardhan hummed .

Daddyyy I wann balonnn....Amu said pointing at the balloon decoration.
Amu I will get you one after the function get over .....Vardhan said caressing her cheek .

Nooooo I play with balon now .....she said trying to wiggle out of his arm .
Vardhan tried to make her understand but  she was adamant and I could see her on the verge of crying .

Vardhan ek balloon nikal k de dijiye...or else she would cry any moment...I said .
They are tired together in a chain....ek kese nikalunga.....they will fall apart if I even try and I don't won't to ruin the decoration.....he said .

Amuuuu ......don't ...Vardhan warned her when she didn't stopped wriggling and the very next moment she cried loudly hiding her face in his chest .
He left to outside consoling her not to creat a disturbance in the function.

I met many of  the relatives and most of them inquired about the baby . Some were genuinely happy while few of them were faking it and others didn't even bother to conceal their dislike and jealousy.

I sat beside Akshita and Vaani Di feeling tired already.
Ufff it's really exhausting...I said and they chuckled.
We looked at Vedika and Vihaan who were posing for the camera .

Vedika seems so in love with Vihaan Bhai....Akshita commented and I smiled nodding at her .
She is very expressive just like Sandhya ....Vaani Di said with a smile making me chuckle.
But Vihaan is a silent guy .....She added .
He will open up with her as they will spend time together...I said .

How much time did Vardhan Bhai took to open up .... Akshita asked me getting curious.
He was upfront and straightforward from the first meeting only . He is to the point and blurt out whatever he feels doesn't matter the person likes it or not .
Sometimes I admire this quality of his but other times I am on receiving side of his wrath.....I said making them chuckle.

Sandhya beta .....where is Vardhan ..Dad asked me.
He went out with Amu as she was crying....I informed him .
Vedika's father called Dad and he went to attend him while I made my way outside in  search of Vardhan and Amu .

I saw Vardhan taking to Papa in the garden area while Amu was running around trying to catch the butterflies.

You don't have to worry....I will handle him my way ...I heared Vardhan say as I neared them .
Kya baate ho rahi hai aap dono ki ...I said gaining their attention.

Nothing....bas asse hi ....Vardhan said while Papa just smiled at me .
Dad was looking for you Vardhan .....I told him and he just nodded getting up .