chapter 41

Sandhya pov-

4 months later ...
The day after tomorrow is Amu's 3rd birthday.
I am extremely excited and the cheery on the top is ...we will be celebrating it in Shimla.
Vardhan has planned to Inaugurate Shimla's Hotel on Amu's birthday.
Bua Ji and other invited Guests will come on the main day .
Aakash Bhai, Vaani Di , Aarav , Vikram , Akshita, and our family ...we are leaving today in the private Jet .

Listen have you packed all the necessary stuff .....he asked me while dialing someone on the phone...
Ji, everything is ready....I said taking  my handbag .

We came down and everyone else was ready too . Our bags are being loaded in the car.
Maa and Dad left with Vihaan while I sat beside him taking Amu in my lap and the car started towards the airport.

I met everyone at the airport.
Amu rushed to Aarav and they both hugged each other making everyone chuckle.

I sat beside Vaani Di with Aarav and Amu in our laps while Akshita sat on the recliner beside me .
While Aakash Bhai , Vikram , Vihaan and Vardhan sat across us with Him still sticking to his laptop.
Maa and Dad were resting in the room .

Vardhan I think you should have married This laptop instead of Sandhya....Aakash Bhai commented making everyone chuckle.
Hmmm , ye suggestion tujhe pehle Dena chaiye tha ....ab to biwi gale pad gai h mere ...he said making me gasp while other laughed ..

Kya yrr Bhai ...you should be thankful ki kitni sweet si wife mili hai ....Vihaan said taking my side .
Ofcourse.....grass is greener on the other side of hill....beta ye sweet dur se hi h ....Jitni bholi dikhti h utni hai nahi ye ....he said looking at me while I just glared at him..

Atleast I am better then you . Saara din gussa karna , order Dena , attitude dikhna...Mera vo kar do , mujhe vo dedo ....ab meri massage kar do ...saara kaam karva k  ab bol rahe hai....biwi gale pad gai ....I said and everyone howled in laughter.

Vikram and Vihaan clapped for me while he looked at me intensely with his lips curved a little.

Maja aa gya Aaj ... Ye hui na baat Bhabhi .....Vikram said showing me thumbs up .

The rest of the time passed with chatting, laughing and making fun of each other .

We landed in Shimla around 2 pm and directly reached the hotel .
I was completely in aww of this grand Hotel. It looked so Royal and grand .

How is it .....he asked me and I smiled widely.
Marvelous.....I said and we moved further.
The staff was present on the entrance with flower bouquets for us ..
They welcomed us warmly and everything here speaks of Grandaure and luxury.

I entred our suit and the view was amazing from here .
I have fallen in love with this already.
The lunch was served in our respective rooms only as everyone is tired and need rest .

I freshened up and woke up Amu to feed her .
She again slept after having food and I laid beside her.
Vardhan entred the room and I asked if he had lunch or not to which he nodded .
He joined us on the bed after changing his clothes .
I turned to him and snuggled in his bare chest .

Kya bol Rahi thi sab k saamne ... He asked sliding his hand inside my pants and I giggled slightly before letting out a moan as he pinched my clit .

Amu is sleeping here ....I murmered and he took out his hand and picked me up from the bed .
He entred the other room in our suit and threw me over the mattress.

Strip !!! He commanded and my whole body shivered under his intense gaze .
I started taking out my clothes one by one and my nervous increased each passing second.
I have been naked in front of him for uncountable times but this felt like it's my first time.