chapter 1

Vardhan pov ....
I groaned a little feeling the continuous little tap on my face and opened my eyes only to find my little angle giggling sitting on my chest .
Wakyyy wakyyyy Daddy.....she said cutely.
There cannot be a better start of the day other than this .
I pulled her closer peppering kisses all over her face and her melodious giggles filled the room .
Good morning My Amuuuu.....I cooed cuddling her in my arms and she laughed feeling ticklish as my beared grazed her soft skin  .

She is my life .....my reason to breath ...my most precious possession...My Amulya .

Daddyyy ,Amu's is Hungly....she pouted making me chuckle.
Ohhh My baby is hungry . Let's get Amu freshen up and then we can go downstairs for breakfast.
I gathered her in my Arms and left to bathroom.
I brushed my teeth simultaneously helping her .
Open your mouth Amuu....I said brushing her teeth as she end up eating the tooth paste when left on her own .

We will take a bath later as My baby is hungry as of now . So filling her tummy is my utmost priority.

I headed downstairs with Amu sitting on my shoulders clinging to my head like a Koala .
She started wiggling as soon as she saw her Daadu and I left her on the ground and she ran towards him squealing.
Gud moning Daduuuu......she greeted him cheerfully.
He opend his arm with a wide smile greeting her back .
Good morning Dad .....I too greeted him and he just nodded at me as usual and I took a seat on the dining table.

A maid served me breakfast while Amu was already being fed by her Daadu .
I am not in very good terms with my father . We just talk when it's necessary.
Basically he don't like my ways to handle things personally and professionally both .

He was against my relationship with Nisha and he blamed me when she left a 2 month old Amu demanding for a divorce.
I too didn't stopped her and made her life hell for messing up with me .
She was such a money minded and fame hungry cheap women. It's good that she left.

Amu was blabbering and telling my father God knows what stories in a very Animated way and he was listening to her very seriously as if it was the most important thing in this world.

Maa came out of the kitchen and laughed at Amu's antics and kissed my head as I greeted her .
She loves me a lot and worries too much about my life . She is the one who acts as a negotiator between me and my father .

Vihaan joined us shortly and we all started having our breakfast.
What is my Meethu having . chachu wants to eat that too .....he said pointing at her plate to which she nodded and forwarded a bite towards him and he ate it making funny sounds and she split into laughter.

Eat by yourself. Stop bothering my daughter....I said as he was eating from her hand only and in return he just shamelessly grinned at me .
Meethu look your Dadyyy is scolding Me ....he complaint making a crying face and my innocent daughter started consoling him kissing his cheek .
I just shake my head at his Drama and left to get ready for the office .

I kissed my daughter and bid her bye and left to the office .

I entred the office and my employees started greeting me and I just nodded maintaing my stern face .
My PA Rahul followed me to the office and started telling me about my schedule.
I dismissed him and started going through the Accounts report of last month .
I entred this Hotel management business last year and our business is blooming giving a touch competition to the already established big Shark in this Industry.
Currently There are 5 hotels in the major cities and I am looking forwards to establish more in the major tourist hotspot areas.
3 major projects are going on and one of them is in Shimla.
It will be one of its kind and I am looking forward to it .
I called my mother in the afternoon to know about Amu and got indulged in the world again.

It was around 7 in the late evening when I wrapped up my work . It was quite a hectic day.
I had back to back meetings and people here need a dosage of my anger to get work done .
The construction work for Shimla project was getting delayed and the architect was really getting on my nerves .
The Government authority were also creating problems in granting the needed permission even after getting their pockets full .
Although we were not doing anything illegal to pay them but to get things done smoothly and quickly one needs to feed the hungry dogs .
I had to pull some strings using my connection to keep them in check .
I even threatened some of them who unnecessarily meddling in my work .

I sighed relaxing in the back seat of the car and asked the driver to take me home .
I just want to go back to my lifeline my Amuuu after dealing with all these things .
She is my peace in the chaotic world .

Look what he has done yet again . He has become a rowdy under the mask of a businessman.....I heard my father yelling in the living room and I don't have to guess the reason. Offcourse it's me yet again .

Welcome!!! Welcome......Aapke aane se pehle aapke karnamo ki khbar ghar AA chuki hai Sir ......he sarcastically remarked looking at my way and I just rolled my eyes looking away .
I was in no mood to argue with him so I just simply ignored him and made my way upstairs and he again started with his famous speech about how mannerless I am .