chapter 24

Sandhya pov-

I was trying to call him but he was not receiving my calls .
Amu was ok the whole evening but now she was asking for him again and again.
She became a little cranky after seeing Dad , Maa and Vihaan over the video call .

Now she wants her Daddy . I was trying to divert her mind somehow from the past 2 hours  but now she is not ready to eat anything without him .

Amuuuu baby ....Daddy will come soon mera bacha ...I said caressing her cheek but her lower lip wobbled and she cried .
Daddyyyyyyyyy.......She wailed .
He should have come by now . He didn't even call once from the time we came here.

Is he okay....Now I was getting worried .
I came out of the house with a crying Amu in my Arms .
Ma'am is everything okay....Surya asked .
No , Amu is asking for him . Where is your Sir Surya . I know you must be
having some information about him .

At least call his body guard and tell them to make me talk to him somehow....I said and he nodded after thinking a bit .

I distracted Amu some how while Surya was busy taking on the phone .
Ma'am, Sir will be here in  sometime as I got to know he left the meeting a few minutes back only ....he said and I let out a sigh of relief.

Kya hua beta...hui Vardhan se baat ...Papa asked as I came inside .
Haa Papa ..He will be here in sometime....I said and he nodded caressing Amu's head .

I switched on the cartoon for Amu to keep her busy . Although she had milk , juice , chocolate, ice cream in the evening but I can't put  her to sleep without feeding something nutritious.

Maa set the table with the help of Shrishti.
Sandhya bache should I start preparing the chapatis....Maa asked and I looked at the time . Okay maa you start , he will be here shortly...I said .

They won't eat without him , I know.
Ufff !!! Where are you Vardhan .....I leaned back on the sofa kissing Amu's head whose whole concentration has shifted to the tv know thankfully.

A smile appeared on my face as I could hear the car tyres screeching announcing his arrival.
Papa too went out hearing the car sound to welcome his beloved son in law .

I got up as he entred the hall with Papa .
Amuuuuuuu .....he called and that was it .
Amu looked into his direction and screamed loudly.

Daddyyyyyyyy....she ran towards him throwing the Doll away .
He bend down and collected her in his arms .
She clung to his neck like a Koala making him chuckle.

He kissed her all over the face and she repeated the same telling him how much she missed him .
I smiled witnessing their lovely moments.
Hiiii Jiju .... Shrishti came forward and he gave her a side hug .

Noooo Misiii , my Daddy ....Amuu immediately removed his arm from Shrishti's sholder making us laugh at her possesiveness .
But he is my Jiju too ... Shrishti teased her .

Noo he is myyyy.....Amu clinged to him making him kiss her head with a chuckle.
Uuu myyy ....she asked cupping his face in her Little Hands .

Yess my Amuuu ....I am your Daddy only ....he said pecking her lilltle palms making her smile .
I got him some water as he settled on the couch while Amu was sitting in his lap playing with his blazer's brooch .

She took some sips from his glass as always and later made him drink holding the glass .

My baby girl was showering all her love on her Daddy .
Moy wattr....she asked looking at empty glass and he denied but Amu being Amu ran to the kitchen asking me to fill the glass again .

I put some water in it and she went to him asking him to drink it , and he did drink it .
Everyone chuckled while I helped maa preparing the chapatis.

I asked him to freshen up and took him upstairs to the room adjacent to mine and Shrishti's room that was prepared for him specifically.

I will stay with Shrishti only as I want to spend time with her while he will sleep here .
Amu was playing with his phone  sitting on the bed while I handover him the night clothes .

Meeting took so long to finish ...I asked when he was drying his hairs .
Hmmm....he just hummed combing them while I just stood beside him admiring his handsome face .
Amu ka mann lag gya tha yaha .....he asked .

Hmmm...she was playing throughout the evening but then she started asking for you ....I informed.
He turned to look at her and smiled seeing her busy in her own world .

I was waiting for you , I called you but you didn't answered ...I said .
Acha, But tum ku wait kar rahi thi .... You have your whole family here....you shouldn't think about anyone else after all it's your Home , your People....he said stressing Home and people.

I thined my eyebrows at him but he walked towards Amu and picked her up .
I sighed and followed him downstairs.

We sat down for Dinner and Papa asked him about his work and other stuff related to the hotel and He answered  the same .

Amu was jumping in his lap , feeding him with her own hands in between, kissing him with her curry smeared face , sometimes pulling his hairs or nose ....
After getting full now she wanted to feed him rice with the fork .
Everyone was smiling looking at her antics .

Dadyyyy opnn ur moth....Aaaa ..she said and he obliged eating few grains of rice from fork .
Daddy is full now Amuuu....he said showing her thumbs up .

Ful...she asked patting his stomach like he does to her .
Noooo.....it tumy emty...She said making everyone laugh .
she totally knows how to cheer up the surrounding.

After Dinner , we all sat in the hall to chit chat a little while having the kesar milk 🥛.
Amu slept in his arms.
Jiju , Can you guys please stay for a few  days here ... Shrishti asked hugging me sideways.

I couldn't as I have to visit other construction sites too but if you want, Your Di can stay back ....he said looking at me .

I don't know why but I felt hurt listening to him . Did he not want to take me back ... I thought.
But she and Amuu won't stay without you Na.... Shrishti Said.

You can come with us to Delhi then ....he said .
But I have a college to attend....She said making a pout making everyone chuckle.

I entred his room with a water bottle. He was laying beside Amu doing something on his phone .
It's seems like you don't want to take me back to Delhi ....I said placing the bottle on the bed side table .

He kept the phone on charge without saying anything.
Ab baat bhi nahi karni mujhse ....I asked as my voice cracked and he sighed .
What you want me to do . You cry in Delhi , you are crying here too .

And it's your sister who wanted you to stay here. 
I am already tired with the meeting and just want to sleep .
Can you re schedule your crying session for tomorrow. Give rest to your tears gland for now....he said making me look away .

He laid down switching off the side table lamp and I exited the room closing the room behind me .