chapter 25

Vardhan pov -

I am seriously done with her attitude now . She left the room and didn't come back .
The more I try to be patient with her and make her happy she does the exact opposite.

Earlier she had made a sullen face telling me she is not feeling home and when she is at her own home, she is complaining that I don't want to take her to Delhi .
I am getting frustrated with her mood swings .

What I have got myself into .
This is not what I have signed  for .
I have not treated her even 5 percent like I treat other still she cry over things .
Why do women have to change after marriage.

I clearly told her everything before marriage but I still tried to control my anger and treated her good .
But the only  thing that is good in all this is ....she take cares of Amu really well .
I am not someone who stays at others home but still here I am .

I am doing things out of my character but  all she does is crying and complaining.
I like her but she is very complex to understand and I absolutely hate when she cries .

It feels like I am tormenting her and making her shed tears .
Her father had requested me to take care of her  joining his hand during her farewell.

I am trying to do that but the task seems impossible.
I slept feeling exhausted after the tiring day cuddling with my little angle .

I woke to the sound of her bangles next morning.
She was wearing a black anarkali suit with long earrings. She has filled her hairline with sindoor that looks absolutely amazing on her .

She has not noticed me yet and was busy keeping my ironed clothes and other accessories on the couch .

I was admiring her resting my head on my arms .
Aap kab uthe ....she asked surprised as she turned around and found me awake .
When you entred the room and started making noice ....I said maintaining a straight face .

I am sorry....I tried to be as quite as possible. Actually I was arranging your clothes and other necessary items ....she apologized coming near me .

I looked away pretending to be angry at her , she left the room last night and didn't come back . hence she deserves some punishment.

I am sorry....she apologized again sitting beside me but I ignored her .
Please Na .....she cupped my face making me look at her .

What are you sorry for .... I asked knowing that it's not about waking me up .
For everything .....She said caressing my lightly bearded cheek .

Kal raat room mei ku nahi aai.....I asked .
I wanted to spend some time with Shrishti.....She said and I sighed.
What about me then ....I said and she looked at me surprised.

What About you .. you don't even look at me when I come to you .....she complained .
Haan kuki mere paas tum ya to complain karne aati ho ya rone .....I said .

Why you make me cry then ....She replied drawing circles ok on my chest .
Ofcourse,I torture you and beat you .....I huffed making her chuckle.

I didn't say that ....she defended herself.
My phone rang and she handed me the phone from the side table.

She continued drawing pattern on my chest leaning on me as I talked to Rahul over the call .

When we will be leaving for Delhi ...she asked as I ended the call .
Evening....I said .
Amu ko school le jaau Papa k sath ....She asked .

Hmmm....I hummed.
What ??? I asked as she was staring at me with a pout .
Are we on normal terms now ....she asked putting her chin on my chest .
That you need to figure out , if you are normal or not ...I said .