chapter 61

Vardhan pov -
Few weeks later ......

Vardhaannn please aaj mat jaaye office ......Ek din nahi jaayege to kuch ho nahi jaayega .......She whined making me chuckle.

I have a very important meeting today . But I promise I will come early....okay ....I tried to negotiate making her pout .

Mene aapse khabi nahi kaha rukne k liye but Aaj keh Rahi hu first time to Ruk jaao please ......she said making puppy eyes .

Badam khaya Karo .....tum pehle bhi keh chuki ho or mei ruka bhi hu .....I said wearing my watch .

To phir Aaj bhi ruk jaao .....she held my arm .
I have prior commitments and if I postpone the meeting at the last moment...it will look highly unprofessional...I said cupping her face and pecking her nose .

Jaao yaha se .....just leave .....She pushed my hands away being stubborn and it angered me .

Watch your tone and mind your words . If I am not saying anything doesn't mean you will disrespect me .
Itni der se bol Raha hu important hai Jana ...I will be back early but nahi samjh aa Raha hai tumhe .

And dare you to cry now ....I warned her but she cried nonetheless.
My phone rang and it was Rahul calling me .

I lashed out on him taking out my frustrations.
I will join the meeting through video call. Make sure you note down everything.....I instructed before hanging up .

I looked at her who was grinning ear to ear and I  rolled my eyes .
Abhi 2 ghante k liye chup bethi rehna ....I said and she nodded .

I got busy in the meeting and she slept getting bored making me chuckle.
After 2 long hours the meeting concluded.

I walked towards her and arranged the pillow comfortably and she opend her eyes groggily.
She patted on the mattress asking me join her .

Let me change first ....I said and walked in the closet.
I laid beside her and she was fast to shift closer to me making me peck her cheek.

Feeling bored after half an hour I slipped out of the bed and picked my car keys and left to bring Amu from school as it's already 12pm.

I waited for Amu outside the school and she ran to me excitedly as she spotted me .
Daddyyy luk what I hav made.....she said showing me a paper .

she said showing me a paper

Wow .....you made these ....I said trying not to laugh and  offend her and she bobbed her head proudly.
Kishhh and Niya asoo help me .....she told me and I appreciated their team effort.

She narrated me about her day at school and what she learnt as we drove  back  home .

Ma'am said I m gud gurlll and gav me stal and I eat  pomegnat and sharrr with Niya and Kishh ......and I bok my pencillll asooo ......Amu told me .