chapter 20

Sandhya pov-

As I got downstairs I saw him talking with Amu sitting in the living area.
I greeted everyone and took their blessings. He glanced at me for once but then again got busy with Amu .
I sat beside Akshita who side hugged me cheerfully.

What's my Name Amu ?? He was asking her keeping both her hands in his hold .
Daddyyy!! She said making him shake his head in No.

Nooo baby ....I am your Daddy but Daddy's name is Vardhan Rana.  he tried to  explain to her but Amu being Amu was not ready to accept it .

Nooooo u r Daddyy....she stressed glaring at him in the process making everyone chuckle.
Amu who is Vardhan Rana .....Vihaan asked her plopping on the couch  beside his brother.
I am Amula Vadan Rana.....Amu said and everyone split into laughter listening to her .

Bhaiiii you have lost your name to Amu now ....she has a copy right on it . We need to change your name now ....Vihaan said making Vardhan glare at him .

Aarav came running to Amu and told her that she is wrong and teased her that she don't even know her Daddy's name and called her Silly .
That was it for Amu and she started 😭 crying loudly pointing her accusing finger at Aarav .

Aakash bhai scolded Aarav while Vardhan was consoling a crying Amu .
Don't cryyy meri Jaan . My name is Daddy only . You are my smart baby Na ...Amu is very good girl .....she knows everything....isn't it Vihaan ....Vardhan asked and Vihaan nodded at Amu bobbing his head up and down making her smile .

Let's have breakfast and then we will play our post wedding games.....Akshita said and everyone made their way to the Dinning hall .

I asked maa if I should prepare something for my First Rasoi but she asked me to do that in Dinner time as we have to do other rituals now and nobody would eat sweet in the morning.

Amu was eating with Dad and I settled beside Vardhan. He was talking with Vikram and Aakash Bhai while I just sat there quitely having my breakfast.
Bache Sandhya why are you not eating properly....Dad asked and everyone looked at me .

Did you not like the food or you want to have something else ...he continued to inquire and I just shook my head .

Noo Dad , I am fine ...I assured him .
Vardhan looked at me for a moment and then put a paratha on my plate keeping the sandwich away .

Eat properly.....he said firmly.
I smiled finally and started having the paratha. I am not a fan of toast or sandwich. I like Paratha's in the breakfast but I was feeling Shy to ask for one as they were kept at a distance so I just grabbed a Sandwich 🥪 instead.
Akshita and Vaani Di passed me a teasing smile .

Daduuuu no vegiii....Amu asked Dad to remove all the vegetables from the sandwich as she just wanted to have bread with jam .

But Amuu vegii makes us strong ....Dad said but she shaked her head not wanting to eat them .

Amu No like vegiii....she stated .
But Amuuu look Aarav is eating all the vegiii and he will become strong then .....he will become a good boy ...don't you want to be strong and Good girl ....Vardhan asked and she nodded immediately.
Amuuu stong gurl.....she showed her biceps making everyone smile at her antics.

Only Vardhan can convince her but sometimes she just doesn't listen to him too .....
After breakfast Vardhan and I were asked to sit across each other with a milk pot filled with rose petals  in between us for ring finding game .

So there will be 3 rounds and who ever will find the ring maximum no. Of times will win and rule over the other partner..
Vaani Di announced making everyone clap .