chapter 30

Sandhya pov-

I couldn't believe what he just  said ?
Don't be shocked , instead you should be happy. I am freeing you from everything.
Go back to your home ....he said .
You are not in your senses right now . We will talk about it later .....I said trying to control my tears .

It's just been 45 days since our marriage and here we are talking about Divorce.
He held my hand and pulled me to himself......I am in my complete senses dear wife .

Heyyyy why are you even crying ......your crying days are over now .....you are getting freed from a Devil like me .....No more tears......he said wiping my tears only to let fresh tears roll down my eyes .

Vardhan......ye sab kya bol rahe hai aap .
Shaadi koi majak nahi hoti hai . Ek choti si galti ko kyu itna bada bana rahe hai ......I said and he just laughed.

Baat choti galti ki nahi h Biwi. Baat galat aadmi ki hai. Mei bohot bohot Ganda aadmi hu. Jabse shaadi hui hai tum rooti hi rehti ho .....

Dekha nahi kese Dad , Aakash or baaki sab bol rahe h ......ab itne log galat to nahi ho sakte na .....He said and I shook my head in no while crying ..
But mujhe aapke saath hi rehna hai ....I said cupping his face .

Nahi rehna hai .......tum bhi kaha aati ho mere paas ab . Uss raat bhi nahi aai or phir puchna bhi chod diya ......mei to tumhare liye kaam chod k aaya tha .....
Mene ek din tumse baat nahi ki to tumne bhi mere paas aana band kar diya na ....and it's right too . I am not worth anything.

Amu will leave me one day . She will also think of me as a bad person.....he said with tears in his eyes .
How will I live without her after that ......he sat on the bed taking his head in palms .

I would die without her ....she is the only one who loves me .....what will I do after her ....he said and I cried more seeing him like this.

Nobody is going anywhere. Sab pyar karte hai aapse . Suna aapne .....I said cupping his face but he chuckled with teary eyes .

You don't have to say that to make me feel good . I know the reality....he said lying on the bed with his legs hanging down .

Soon he slept like that only and a tear slid down his eye.
I took his shoes out and somehow pulled his legs up and covered him with a blanket .
I caressed the cut on the side of his lip and he hissed lightly in sleep .
I had never seen him like this ....being so vulnerable .

I shouldn't have stopped talking to him knowing that he was angry at me .
He was slowly changing himself and opening up to me .
If I had tried to cajole him one more time that night ....he definitely would have given up on his anger but I was foolish to choose the other way around .
We made a mountain out of mole hill. I knew about his nature.

I knew this men can be won over,only  with love and care  but still I let the ego come in between and ignored him .
Relationship doesn't work like this . One has to keep calm when other one is angry .

I am sorry .....I whispered kissing his forehead.
I applied a cream on his cut and slept beside him with a resolve to set everything right .

As it's Sunday today.....

I prepared his favourite breakfast and took it to our room knowing that he won't come down to join others.
He was sitting on the couch doing something on his phone .
I kept the breakfast tray in front of him making him look up.

I won't eat .....he denied plainly.
Kyu fast rakha hai Sunday ko ....I asked and he glared at me .
You didn't even  had dinner yesterday so have breakfast atleast....I said calmly sitting beside him .