chapter 35

Sandhya pov-

After Yesterday's night everyone was teasing me .
I shouldn't have told them about it .
Now they are pulling my leg taking his name again and again making me miss him even more .

I got dressed in a baby pink saree after getting Amu ready . She is with Shrishti.
I  tried calling him to know if he had boarded the flight or not but he didn't answer my call or replied to my text.

The breakfast was set up in the lawn and I sat beside Shrishti to have my breakfast.

Sandhya Vardhan kab tak aayega ....koi baat hui beta usse ....Maa asked me .
Ji Maa Unhone kaha tha afternoon Tak aayege ....I informed her and she nodded .

Bhai Rajvardhan mene Suna hai 3 or hotel bana raha h Vardhan.... One of Aakash bhai's uncle asked Dad .
Haan...Iss saal k end Tak 8 hotel ho jaayege all over India ...Dad informed.

Why did he left the family business and got into this Hotel management....The other one questioned.
Vo to aap usse hi puch lena jab aa jaayega ....Dad said and everyone laughed.

Ab Akshita k baad Vihaan ki baari hai shaadi ki ....One of Akshita's Bua said looking at Vihaan .
Ji, Hum to tyar hai agar ye Haan kare toh Maa said making Vihaan pout at her .
Everyone now was behind Vihaan asking him about his marriage plans .

Aunty ji we will get him married when he will find someone of his compatibility....I answered on his behalf making him smile ..
Sandhya to ye kahegi hi , kuki Devrani aane k baad toh Ghar ki hukumat bhi bat jaayegi ....One of the Aunty commented .

Don't worry Aunty ....I will find someone jo meri Bhabhi k saath ache se rahe . My Bhabhi will always have first right over everything....Vihaan said making me smile .
Maa and Dad smiled agreeing with Vihaan while Papa looked at me emotionally.

Vikram and his family came too after few hours and we all welcomed them .
His sister Vaishali who lives in States have come to with her husband and his family .
They have a little son of Amu's age .
She hugged me and congratulated me as she couldn't attend our wedding.

Where is Amulya....She asked .
Ohh she is with Dad ....I said with a smile .
I introduced her to my family too.
She is very sweet and homely.
She even told me how Vardhan and Aakash Bhai use to visit their home on weekends and they all used to have so much fun .
Where is he by the way ....She asked me about Vardhan and I shook my head .
He will be here by afternoon I said with a chuckle.
What happened why are you laughing....she asked me .
Actually I have been asked this question like 1000 times since yesterday....I said and she laughed too .

Well you should have dragged him here with you ....She said .
Ohh you already know him well. Mr Rana does what he pleases....I said his famous dialogue.
Yahhh I can't agree more ....she said laughing .

Has he not changed after getting married or becoming a father ....she asked .
He is a great father . You must see him with Amu. He switches his personality instantly when she comes into the seen but otherwise he is same as all knows him ....I said and she nodded .

That means you  are having a hard time handling him ...She asked .
Don't just get me started . He has mood swings worst then a pregnant lady . It's easy to convince Amu for eating veggies then him . Being a baby Amu doesn't need  to be baby sitted as much him .

If something is kept just beside his hand ....he would call me for that too.
I have packed his bag for the meeting and he would call me asking where have I kept his tie in that bag ...where are his socks ....I ranted making  her laughed .

I think then you will get more busy when he will be here...She said and I nodded with a pout ..
That idiot is lucky to have you ....She said holding my hand and I just smiled .