chapter 66

Sandhya pov-

Thankfully Aayu slept after that and I gave him to Vidya maa .

Amu was with Vardhan and Everything was being taken care of . Finally I sighed and sat beside Akshita as the function began .

Shrishti also sat beside me with Vaani Di , Sheena and other cousins and wives of Vardhan's cousins.

Vihaan and Vedika's friend danced first and then the host invited the parents of groom and bride for the dance.

Vedika's cousin performance was going when Sameer informed me that next od our turn and we all too got up and went near the stage.

Vardhan was surprised seeing me on the stage and Amu squeled seeing me .

Thankfully I remember all the steps and did pretty well . Vardhan was smiling throughout my dance performance and my baby was cheering for me too .

Soon everyone dragged Aakash Bhai , Vikram and Vardhan on the stage too and we all shake a leg together.

I laughed when Vardhan pulled me to him and danced with me .
He picked me in his arms taking me by surprise but I encircled my arm around his neck enjoying the dance .

Vikram did the same with Akshita.
Vardhan left me on the ground and brought Amu to the stage too .

He made her sit on his shoulder and danced making her giggle.
I kissed her palm and my baby was fully enjoying herself.

We enjoyed ourselves till late night and then retired to our room complete exhausted.

Next Day ....
Mehandi function..

Things were going smooth today ......
Yesterday guests were pouring in and things became messed up but as now the guests have settled down .... everything is happening peacefully.

Also being the groom side of family Mehandi function doesn't require much hussle bustle here .

Mehandi artists  have been booked . They will arrive by late early evening and will get started with their work.
Also Men would enjoy their drinks and food in lawn area .

For a change we have called ladies to sing folk songs for mehandi function.
It will be quite transitional yet new for younger generation.

Currently I gave bath to both my cartoons and get them dressed in comfortble clothes .
Aayu is doing fine today and Amu is looking at herself in the mirror making diffrent faces and giggling to herself while Aaayu is happy too seeing Amu laughing.

Ayyyyyyyyyeeeee.....he made noise and Amu looked at him diverting her attention from the mirror.

Aayuuuuu ......donott distub mee.....Amu said and he gave her a toothless smile .
She bent down and kissed on his cheek .

I put baby cream on their face as they were busy with each other .
Amu I am going to bring you lunch ...so here with Aayu okay  .....I said .

Okayyyyyy ....she said playing with Aayu.
Although she herself is a baby  but she really took care of Aayu very well  .

I came back with Amu's lunch and made her eat it while simultaneously feeding Aayu .
Aayu slept and I put cartoons for Amu making her comfortable beside Aayu .

I went downstairs to check all the prepration for Mehandi and had my lunch too .

Shrishti, Vaani Di , Sheena , Akshita and few other cousins have made a plan to visit salon. They wanted me to join too but I can't leave the kids like that so I denied.
Also I don't need a spa session as I visited few days back only .