13: Office Games

"Mouse!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned, seeing Pitch's curious face staring at me. "Joker needs you in his office."

I nodded, getting up, grabbing my mask. I didn't tell her about what happened; I didn't want her to flip out. I'll tell her in a couple more weeks if it gets more serious.

I hoped it would.

"Alright, thanks girl." I chirped, putting on my mask and smoothing my hair out before putting it in a bun. She watched me.

"Are you okay? You seem a lot more excited to go see him than you usually are. . . ." her inquisitiveness startled me, and I shrugged, pretending I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Well, I've been cooped up in this room for a while." I said, chuckling, my falsely calm smile directed at her before I walked away. 

When I got to Jack's office, he got up and locked the door behind me. I looked at him curiously, he had a mischievous smirk on his face and his eyes shone with an emotion I had never seen before. Or maybe I have. . . . . When though?

"Hey, Blaise. . . ." his voice was cool, I shivered as it practically tickled my ear with its sweet sound. He pressed me against the door with his body, my eyes widened.

"H-hi. . ." I shuttered, caught off guard, I felt vulnerable under his wicked expression. Before I could say anything else, I felt his lips crash on to mine, pressing me harder against the door. My eyes fluttered closed, I slid my arms around his neck and pressed myself into him, kissing with twice the amount of passion and need as he did. He started backing up, I moved with him, since he did not let go. When he stopped, he took me and lay me on his office desk, sliding all of his papers and items off of it, he grabbed me by my legs and pulled me towards him to the end of the desk, opening my legs so he could stand in between them. He leant down to kiss me, hands all over my stomach and thighs. I moaned softly in his kiss, sliding my hands up and down his arms, feeling his muscles. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me, sliding my lips across his neck. He slid a hand reaching into my sweats, and–

"Mistah J! Open up! Is someone in there?"Harley's obnoxious voice called from outside of the door, as she knocked furiously. I mentally groaned, quickly hopping off the desk, fixing my clothes. I grabbed Joker's arm and pulled him towards me, so my lips were next to his ear.

"I'm going to sneak out of the window. We'll finish this another day." I whispered, kissing him, he groaned into the kiss.

"No, don't g-"

"If you tell her about us, she'll rat me out to the GCPD because she wants you for herself. You know her." I whispered, our eyes locked.

Bang! Bang!

"Open up!" Harley cried, I rolled my eyes and opened the window, swiftly jumping out, landing perfectly on my feet. Not bad for a twelve foot drop.

What can I say? I'm a crazy chick.

I ran to the front of the house with my mask on and my hair up. I walked in the house, earning a weird look from Que, who walked over to me.

"You okay, man? I thought you were in your room a few moments ago." he murmured, confused. I nodded. Harley walked into the livingroom, muttering something while rubbing her now swollen cheek. Looks like Jack hit her. Ouch.

I pointed silently to Harley when her back was turned, Que laughed.

"I know. Women, right? That's why I prefer men." he stated, then walked over to the couch. I held in a chuckle. He was a great guy. Too bad he didn't really know too much about me.

I walked up the stairs and back to my room, seeing Pitch was sitting on my bed, waiting with her arms folded. I frowned curiously.

I closed the door behind me and locked it, setting my mask aside. She walked over to me slowly, examining me, eyes widening when she looked at my jacket. 

"What?"

She looked up at me, eyes bright, a smirk on her face as she lifted up my jacket slightly, re-buttoning the shirt I wore under the jacket. Joker must have started to undo my shirt before Harley walked in. . .

Pitch looked me dead in the eye.

"You can't fool me, honey." She spoke, a large, knowing grin on her face.