7: Preparations

I dressed in a very lovely, crimson dress. It was both classy and sexy, being cut off at the knees and showing every inch of curves my body had to offer.
I opened my window and clasped my heels and purse in my left hand, grabbing onto a tree with my right. I threw my shoes and purse to the ground. I wouldn't want to lose my balance because of the purse and heels!
I climbed down the tree, skillfully avoiding every bit of dirt that pleaded to stain my lovely gown. When I got onto the floor, the glossy grass made a flattened surface and cushioned me from the mud and rocks beneath. I put on my heels and grabbed my purse, and ever so calmly walked to the front of the house.
The car lights were on, and my lips curved into a smirk when I realized the vehicle of choice. A Lamborghini, almost like Bruce Wayne's but a lot less flashy, but equally as nice. It was as black as night, the only way it would be visible (with the ignition and lights off) in the dark was by its smooth body glimmering under the moonlight, showing off its smooth paint job.
I walked over and took my place in the passanger seat, turning to look at Joker, but by the time I turned my head to look at him, he had turned the lights off. My crimson glossed lips showed my now confused frown, and Joker laughed in response. 
"Darling, why spoil the night now?"
Seeing his face would spoil the night?
The car started smoothly, he easily pulled out of the driveway and he brought me to one of the most expensive restaurants in town, The Fragrant Flower. The exterior was painted a rich gold color, pillars covering the sides of the entrance and giving it a lush look.
As soon as we walked in, I turned to look at him, for it was bright enough for me to study his features. I gasped at what I saw.
He was beautiful.