Alekses chuckled, sending vibrations through Xhenia's area, and pulled away.

"Whiskers, this is me being calm," she said, placing open kisses over Xhenia's stomach. "I'm very calm."

Without Xhenia noticing, Alekses took the shower head and aimed its stream at her pearl. Flinching, Xhenia gripped the shower wall with one hand while covering her mouth with her other, quieting her moans.

Alekses didn't like that. Her kissing turned into biting before she looked up at the woman. She sucked and bit wherever she could reach while watching Xhenia's expressions change.

"Move your fucking hand, Xhenia," she growled. "Let me hear you."

"But, Alekses."

"Move it."

Slowly, Xhenia removed her hand, letting the sounds of her moans fill Alekses' ears like a melody.

"What an obedient mouse," Alekses hummed. She let go of Xhenia's thigh and slipped her fingers back inside the woman. She pumped her fingers in and out while double stimulating Xhenia's pearl with her thumb and shower head. "You're doing so good for me, baby."

Xhenia leaned against Alekses with barely any feeling in her legs.

"Alekses, it's too much."

"You can take it, darling," Alekses replied, giving Xhenia no room to argue. "I know you can."

"I feel something," Xhenia squeaked, gripping Alekses' hair.

"It's okay. Let it out."

Alekses could feel Xhenia constantly clenching around her fingers and knew the woman was going to climax soon. Alekses turned the water off and used her tongue to finish Xhenia off.

"Cum for me, baby."

Xhenia's walls convulsed around Alekses' finger when she finally reached climax. Her mouth fell open, but no sound was made from her. Every sound she was supposed to make was stuck in her throat.

Xhenia pulled her leg from over Alekses' shoulder and fell to the ground in front of Alekses. Alekses had caught her before she could land and gently eased her to the floor.

"You did so well, Whiskers," Alekses voiced while kissing all over Xhenia's face. "I'm so proud of you."

Xhenia heard every word Alekses said, but she was too distracted by the ringing in her ears and the jumping member staring at her.

It looks painful.

"Does it hurt," she asked, pointing at it.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Alekses uttered. Though she said that, Alekses felt as if she'd go crazy if she didn't get a relief soon.

"But it looks painful," Xhenia said. "Is there a way I can help?"

Alekses was going to decline Xhenia's offer, but Xhenia stared at her with an excited sparkle that made her think otherwise.

"You can touch it, Xhenia," she sighed.

"Really?"

The excitement was evident in Xhenia's voice. She had obviously been wanting to do that for a while.

"Knock yourself out."

Xhenia's wide eyes searched Alekses' before she looked at her member again.

It's just touching.

Her hand trembled as she got closer to touching Alekses.

"Be gentle."

"Okay, Alekses."