Chapter seventeen - Elijah

To my surprise, I woke up to a text from Eleanor

       To my surprise, I woke up to a text from Eleanor. I wasn't expecting that at all and my heart started to race. I rubbed my eyes as I stared at my phone, trying to wake up to properly read her message.

Hey! I just wanted to apologize again for leaving in such a hurry last night. I hope you can forgive me.

Forgive her? I was never mad at her to begin with. I didn't think I could ever be angry with her no matter what she did, she was too perfect, too kind.

I'll think about it ;)

I thought it was a good idea to be silly with her to let her know I'm not upset. After all, I was really trying to work my charm to make her fall in love with me.

Oh how can I ever make it up to you?!

She was joking back and it made me giggle. Maybe she didn't run out because of me after all. Maybe she really did need to leave because of whatever happened with her boss.

Um... Maybe you can start with begging and then we'll see.

She texted back almost instantly.

I'm already on my knees.

I gulped and felt my pajama pants grow uncomfortably tight under my blanket. She knew what she was doing when she sent me that message. If I didn't already like her, now I love her. She's naughty.

Good, now beg. I debated deleting that message and typing something else, but I wanted to see where this would go. I hit send and held my breath, awaiting her answer, hoping my newfound confidence would get me somewhere, hopefully in her pants.

Pretty, pretty please Elijah... Will you forgive me? I'll do anything.

I couldn't answer her, I couldn't ignore the feeling coursing through my veins. I thought I was going to burst if I didn't deal with my issue right away. With my free hand, I dug it into my boxers and I started to take care of myself, reading her messages over and over again, picturing her here with me.

Once I finished, I texted her back.

You're forgiven.

She didn't answer, so I got up and took a shower, washing myself squeaky clean. The whole time, I pretended she was in the shower with me, washing me with her small, delicate hands, taking her time, making sure she didn't miss a thing, not one single inch of me left untouched.

When I got out, the first thing I did was check my phone to see if she answered me, which she did. I smiled.

Perfect. How about you join Nyla and I on that walk tomorrow?

I supposed I could join her and maybe then I could try and find a way to figure out where she lived. I thought that it might be a long shot and it'll probably be hard, but I'd take any advantage I could to get closer to this information that I so desperately wanted that it hurt.