Chapter six - Elijah

I called Euphoric Canine the same day that I got Nyla

I called Euphoric Canine the same day that I got Nyla. I was too excited to wait.

She stayed close beside me for pets as I spoke to the receptionist on the phone.

She asked me a couple questions, like what days would be the best for walks, what time and how long I would prefer the walks to be. I answered every question, but all I wanted to say was, "Can Elle walk my dog, please? I don't want anybody else to. Like seriously, no exceptions." I couldn't say that, it would be weird and I didn't want Elle to hear back that I asked for her, because then she would think that I've just been this creepy guy stalking her all along. This needed to be as casual as possible. I was praying for a miracle, for luck to be on my side just this once.

"Okay, so with your availability..." I heard her clicking on her mouse over the phone. "It looks like our team member Sara is going to be your dog walker."

My heart sank. Sara? Who the hell was Sara?

"So, the way it works is that she will present herself at your place and preferably if you could have your dog ready before she gets there, that would be helpful. So, harness or collar, leash and boots or sweaters if your dog wears those. Otherwise the time it takes our team member to prep your dog will be taken off the total time of the walk. You can discuss any preferences or concerns with your dog walker at the first meet. You have to download our application and through there you can contact Sara and she can contact you if need be. You have to give her a key to your place if ever you won't be home for pickup or drop off."

So she was telling me that Elle could have been the one to come to my house and I could have given her a key? It's almost like she could have been presented to me on a gold platter, but that wasn't the case.

I felt myself grow angry and discouraged, but I spent all this time setting it up that I might as well have gone through with at least one walk before I cancelled and found another angle to get to her. I wasn't sure what the next angle would be but I'd have to figure it out.

Once I got off the phone, I downloaded the application like she told me, I made an account and I set my card up in it. $17 for an hour and a half long walk. I wasn't sure how pricing worked in this industry but it seemed pretty reasonable. Anything for Elle, I guess. I would have paid any amount to get closer to her. She was absolutely priceless.

Nyla's first and probably only walk was going to be the following day at 1:00pm. I wasn't excited at all, in fact I was disappointed and just wanted to get it over with.

That night, I dreamt about my sweet, sweet Elle. In my slumber, I was sitting at the coffee shop like usual and Elle passed by, only she had no dogs accompanying her. She was also topless. I was so aroused that I fumbled with my cup and accidentally spilled my drink all over my lap. It was so warm. Her eyes caught mine and she smiled, that smile that could cure any sickness or disease in the world, before walking up to the window and pressing her juicy breasts against the glass. They spread out against it, the view filling up my eyes. I was in a trance.

I had woken up in a wet mess and felt like a crazed, horny, sex deprived thirteen year old again. I liked the way it felt. I felt alive again, no longer moving through life like a robot. She woke me up.