•Part fifty three

Aria Pucey POV

You left Hermione's side to try and find Fred, but soon remembered that he told you to meet him at the drinks table. You slowly made your way back to the table and didn't get a glimpse of him.

You leaned against the wall and made yet another drink to keep yourself occupied whilst waiting for Fred to join you. It didn't take long for him to find you again, and you were so nervous to spend the night with him after your talk with Hermione Granger.

Fred was walking up to you, his eyes glued to yours and he had some kind of look on his face. He looked... nervous? What did he have to be nervous about?

You were trying to hide the feelings that you had for him, but you didn't really know how to in a short amount of time. You pushed your hair back behind both of your ears and stood up straight.

When you looked back up, you saw that he had stopped walking and was stood quite a few steps away from you. Fred's lips were parted and he looked so happy, but also so shocked and relieved at the same time.

You raised an eyebrow, wondering why he looked like that and what was up with him.

"Fred, what-" you went to ask but he cut you off as quickly as he possibly could.

Fred walked over to you and grabbed your head with both of his hands, pushing his lips against yours. You didn't know what to do, everything was happening so quickly.

Your hands flew up to his arms, grabbing ahold of them as his grip loosened on your face. Just as you began to kiss him back, he pulled away from you and looked down into your eyes.

"I like you, Aria Pucey." He told you. "This is something I couldn't contain for any longer, I really, really like you. I have liked you since that day when you ran into me on the train, and when I followed you out of the Great Hall that same day. I have liked you from then, up until now, and I plan to continue liking you for as long as I possibly can. There isn't a thing about you that I do not like, I like every single little detail about you, Aria Pucey. My feelings for you are so real... and I just hope your feelings for me are there, too. Are they? Do you have these feelings for me like I think you do?"

That was a lot to take in, in such a short amount of time.

You had a small feeling that he did indeed like you back, but hearing him say those words was so much better than how you could have imagined. A huge smile creeped up on your face and you couldn't hide your excitement and happiness any longer.

"Fred... I don't know what to say." You said to the boy. "I think the only thing I say that matters right now, is that I like you back. I have always had this small crush on you, you being older and the guy that all of my brothers hate, I felt so rebellious! Knowing that you now like me back, it's- I-"

You had no idea how to express the kind of feeling that you felt in the moment.

"That's enough for me, darling." Fred said to you.

His eyes drifted down from yours and onto your lips, he pulled you by the waist and kissed you once more. You kissed him back and the two of you couldn't be any happier.

"Wait." You said and pulled away from his lips. "What does this mean for us? Does this mean that we're dating now, or not?"

Fred chuckled and looked back up to your eyes. His face was an inch away from yours and he was growing ever so slightly closer to you, your noses now touching.

"Aria Pucey, it would mean the world to me if I can be your boyfriend." Fred said. "Can I? Can I be your boyfriend?"

"Only if I can be your girlfriend." You told him, smiling from ear to ear.

"Of course you can." Fred said to you, a huge smile on his face.

Theodore Nott POV

"Look at them two over there." I said to my group of friends.

Draco, Mattheo, Blaise, Pansy, and me all looked over to the drinks table. There stood our best friend, Aria, and Fred Weasley. He had her in his arms and they both had huge smiles on their faces.

This was the happiest any of us had seen Aria in quite a while, and none of us could be any happier for her. She finally found the kind of love that she deserves, and nobody could have seen it coming from a mile away.

"They look so happy." Draco said.

"Why?" Mattheo asked us.

"What do you mean why?" Pansy asked him as she turned to look at the clueless boy.

"Why do they look so happy? Has anything new happened with them?" He asked her.

"I think Fred's just asked Aria to be his girlfriend." Draco spoke up.

"And how do you know that?" Blaise asked.

"I overheard Adrian talking with the rest of the Pucey brothers about it. Fred went up to Adrian earlier and they were talking about her, asking how to tell if she actually likes him or not." Draco exclaimed to all of us. "I am guessing that she said yes, based on the looks on their faces right now."

"Aww!" Pansy exclaimed. "Our girl has a man!"

"She's got herself a man." I said, looking at Pansy, smiles on both of our faces.

"I knew it would work." She said with a laugh, giving me a high five as I laughed along with her.

"What do you mean?" Blaise asked us two.

"We have been planning this all summer, we both know that Aria needed to find love and Fred did too, so why not set them up to find each other?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I think we did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself." Pansy said, laughing.

Word Count : 1045